What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Your being an unreasonable arsehole.

You argument boils down to "the Cowboys have no reason to complain about bad scheduling, but it's Ok for Sydney teams to"

We only get 11 games a year to see the side, yet Sydney fans get 20+

As compared to the Broncos who are gifted 7 day turnarounds every year.

Debate that mutha f**ka

Being unreasonable? AGAIN ignoring childish insults, I'm arguing my point of view. It's not unreasonable, it's my f**king right.

At no point have I mentioned Sydney teams being permitted to complain about bad scheduling - personally I have no *real* issue with the Bulldogs' schedule. So your assumption is completely invalid.

As for "Sydney fans get 20+" - you assume all who attend games in Sydney are from Sydney. You'd be surprised at the number of fans who travel from Newcastle, Central Coast, Bathurst, Illawarra, Southern Highlands etc to attend games. Like many who attend games in Townsville, they're travelling a couple of hours, sometimes more, to be at their teams' matches.

Can you respond to that without being abusive?

Being unreasonable? AGAIN ignoring childish insults, I'm arguing my point of view. It's not unreasonable, it's my f**king right.

I love how they're "childish insults" from Queenslanders around here, but nonsense from... others... well, it is all good. Great stuff.

Anyway, so this post isn't modded, I am picking 36015 for Brisbane tonight. Go Broncos!

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Wow qlders really are f**kwits.

This whole thread is about them and their superiority.

And as I said before, the only ones reporting posts in this thread are the whinging arseholes, typical eh?

Now we wait for the two mouths to respond. Forget it, I really don't give a stuff, there are more important things around to worry about than a bunch of whinny qlders carrying like porkchops.

Go on, try and put me down by saying how many games you have been to this year.

Dickheads.

elbusto

Coach
Wow qlders really are f**kwits.

This whole thread is about them and their superiority.

And as I said before, the only ones reporting posts in this thread are the whinging arseholes, typical eh?

Now we wait for the two mouths to respond. Forget it, I really don't give a stuff, there are more important things around to worry about than a bunch of whinny qlders carrying like porkchops.

Go on, try and put me down by saying how many games you have been to this year.

Dickheads.

Canard

Immortal
So saying that a timeslot is not amenable to a good crowd, is not permitted if you apparently have a "good" fixture.

Can we list the clubs fans that are permitted to comment, to make it easier?

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Off to see the Sharks next week - should be a ripper mate. Flying up on Friday.

Good stuff, hope you get a win and a self inflicted headache.

I sadly will not be making any games this season but I will next, been a bit crook but getting over it. Can't have a beer for another 6 weeks yet, that sucks :crazy:

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
So saying that a timeslot is not amenable to a good crowd, is not permitted if you apparently have a "good" fixture.

Can we list the clubs fans that are permitted to comment, to make it easier?

You can only hurl insults if you're from NSW and think #6015 is a good crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts