What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I wonder if they just did the little section in the corner to spot test if they like it. With the darker seats it was harder to see if they were vacant or not from the other side in comparison to the pattern. Maybe thats the idea, keep it looking full.

Still weird, because they only completed the top tiers into the throughout pattern in like 2010!?

I was a fan though, I think the full block colour would be awesome. Would seem darker/ less noticeable/ in your face.

Last edited:

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
i reckon its coming...

Suncorp may then reduce their $$ for naming rights,,,,

Not like stadiums Q can lease to many other companies with suncorp green seats, and logo written all over it

insert.pause

First Grade
i reckon its coming...

Suncorp may then reduce their $$ for naming rights,,,,

Not like stadiums Q can lease to many other companies with suncorp green seats, and logo written all over it

lol, no different to the giant sign on the front of the stadium, it would be part of a naming rights deal, which they would likely have to pay more for.

Last edited:

Saint Doc

Coach
In before people whinge about the canberra crowd

4B2EFFC2-8EB3-4099-A291-98248E1165DE.png.jpeg

BunniesMan

Immortal
Very cold is much easier than very hot. You get enough layers on you and you're fine in the cold. There is no escaping extreme heat.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
NRL. - OK channel 9 can u plz give raiders one Friday night game sometime between 2007-2020.

Gynge. - f**k em. Someone Google the coldest date of the year in Canberra.

NRL. OK thanks sounds great.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts