What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchy

Immortal
Lol. Yes.

Ever heard about Highfields near Toowoomba? I've attended many rugby games up there in sleet and it is much easier to get comfortable than a humid heat chamber.

Oh gee, Toowoomba.

I live in a part of China where the summers are around 40 degrees and 90% + humidity every day, and the winters are around -10 to 0 degrees.

I much prefer the summers, most people I talk to are the same.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Oh gee, Toowoomba.

I live in a part of China where the summers are around 40 degrees and 90% + humidity every day, and the winters are around -10 to 0 degrees.

If you're inside with aircon it is a different story.

But we're talking outside watching footy.

It is easier to watch footy in Canberra on a July night than in Townsville on a March day.

Sgt. Kabukiman

Juniors
Oh gee, Toowoomba.

Yeah, and the Zhengzhou Zebras get shit crowds.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Oh gee, Toowoomba.

Nawwwwww.

What about these kooks who live in Qld and Coffs Harbour talking about cold weather.

I lived in Montreal. Average temp in February -16c.

Toowoomba. Spare me.

Saint Doc

Coach
FFS.

We don't play NRL in summer.
When we play in NQLD in early rounds we play at night so it's cooler, and yet we play in Canberra in the middle of winter at night.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Raiders have whinged for years about not getting Friday night fta coverage. They do and then embarrass the game with an empty stadium. It's always freezing in Canberra in winter, not like the locals shouldn't be used to it.

Here comes Debbie Downer!

The thirst for suburban grounds only grows! Games at Belmore! The Sharks in good financial shape!

What sort of shape are you in PR?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Pretty good, three pints and two rum and cokes into my league evening viewing! Just trying to get through this atmosphereless Raiders game to put on Leeds v Wigan where the crowd will at least sound like they care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts