What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint Doc

Coach
Raiders have whinged for years about not getting Friday night fta coverage. They do and then embarrass the game with an empty stadium. It's always freezing in Canberra in winter, not like the locals shouldn't be used to it.

The club has whinged because they want exposure for sponsors.

You won't find fans wanting Friday night games in July.

Speaking of canberra fans "being used to it being cold", that's true. So I guess we should abandon plans for a Perth team, since you're "used to not having a team".

Perth Red

Post Whore
4 degrees predicted tomorrow night and yet 44k fans will turn out at Subiaco. Hmmm seems even in a hot place like Perth fans will turn out on a cold night if they care enough about their club.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
What about these kooks who live in Qld and Coffs Harbour talking about cold weather.

I lived in Montreal. Average temp in February -16c.

Toowoomba. Spare me.

Really!!! I have family in Montreal, Westmount. I love visiting over the winter.

You know, we are talking about Australia here. Comparing Toowoomba and Canberra. Not Brisbane and Montreal.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Given up at HT, it's sht watching games played in empty stadiums. Hopefully Leeds v Wigan will be more entertaining.

elbusto

Coach
4 degrees predicted tomorrow night and yet 44k fans will turn out at Subiaco. Hmmm seems even in a hot place like Perth fans will turn out on a cold night if they care enough about their club.
Not trying to make friends here I take it? FFS comparing the two games is chalk and cheese on so many levels. Lift your game. Perth will get a side. Its inevitable. But lay off the comparisons when they make absolutely no sense.

DC_fan

Coach
Oh gee, Toowoomba.

I live in a part of China where the summers are around 40 degrees and 90% + humidity every day, and the winters are around -10 to 0 degrees.

I much prefer the summers, most people I talk to are the same.

I would move

chahrour123

Juniors
Good crowd building at Pepper Stadium. Early guess for me, the crowd tonight will be around 16-17k and ANZ should get around 20-22k....

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Good crowd building at Pepper Stadium. Early guess for me, the crowd tonight will be around 16-17k and ANZ should get around 20-22k....

No chance for that at ANZ imo, the dogs are not pulling the crowds they once did at the ground week to week. 15k tops in both games imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts