What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

thorson1987

Coach
30 degrees isn't extreme heat.

Again why are there more outdoor events during summer ?
Humans prefer the warmth to the cold. It's literally mind boggling anyone could argue differently.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/5372296.stm
24C - top range of comfort
21C - recommended living room temperature
Less than 20C - death risk begins
18C - recommended bedroom temperature
16C - resistance to respiratory diseases weakened
12C - more than two hours at this temperature raises blood pressure and increases heart attack and stroke risk
5C - Significant risk of hypothermia
Source: West Midlands Public Health Observatory

It's not so much the heat, it's the humidity that makes it uncomfortable as f**k.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Very slight increases you clowns. The point being humans find 30 degrees a lot more comfortable than 0 and its ludicrous we are even having this convo.

If Brisbane pull a 40 degree day early in the season I'm going to be understanding if families don't show up but that doesn't change the facts that Canberra stadium is stupid cold. I'm not sure why this is controversial. The raiders struggle for crowds in ideal conditions. They are going to really struggle on near zero degree temperatures with the option to watch it home for free.

but but
its nearwy sold out it is
all dah tickets is sold dey is

:sarcasm:

:lol::lol:

jesus
wot a spastic :lol:

Thought I was going to get down the Coast tonight, but unfortunately Mrs VOR wasn't going to let that happen on the first day back at school. In the end a wise decision, given the result. Still, on a miserable Monday night, it was good to see a turnout 50% more than the FabulousRaiders got in primetime on Friday night. :lol:

elbusto

Coach
Thought I was going to get down the Coast tonight, but unfortunately Mrs VOR wasn't going to let that happen on the first day back at school. In the end a wise decision, given the result. Still, on a miserable Monday night, it was good to see a turnout 50% more than the FabulousRaiders got in primetime on Friday night. :lol:

Just how many did the raiders get last weekend?

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Wasnt it like just over 6000? Only just? But you know, not enough to round it to 6050.

Last edited:

Brutus

Referee
GC Titans crowd today was I think just below what GWS got on the weekend!

GWS should play on Monday nights.

GWS hire Dean Laidley to count their crowds. GWS will never post a crowd below 8k these days even if the ground looks near empty.

Titans v Manly on a fine Sunday arvo - at least another 3-4k.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts