What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

ouwet

Bench
Shocking weather in Sydney ATM! Pouring rain and freezing!

A lot of people obviously make up there minds about going to the Football before work... Even if it clears it will impact the crowd tonight at ANZ!

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Shocking weather in Sydney ATM! Pouring rain and freezing!

A lot of people obviously make up there minds about going to the Football before work... Even if it clears it will impact the crowd tonight at ANZ!

Yeah, I saw HSC forecast this at the start of this week, radar looks so dire. I would go in rain like this but only because I can walk home from Suncorp in under 10min.

cleary89

Coach
Yeh real shit weather in Sydney.

Went to footy training last night and there was huge puddles everywhere.

It's really cold here in Sydney. Like genuinely, European winter cold. And rainy. I have to go to the game tonight in my corporate box to entertain clients and I would pretty much do anything to get out of it.

Raiderdave

First Grade
It's really cold here in Sydney. Like genuinely, European winter cold. And rainy. I have to go to the game tonight in my corporate box to entertain clients and I would pretty much do anything to get out of it.

So...
Half as bad as Canberra last Friday night .. & half as bad as Canberra most winter nights ;-)

No other code in the world come up with as many excuses to NOT attend a game than attend a game.
Excuses such as: weather, time-slot, TV game, food/drink, transport, stadium, ticket prices and form of team. Other sports are the complete opposite with fans wanting to attend the game and not avoid it.

lockyno1

Post Whore
No other code in the world come up with as many excuses to NOT attend a game than attend a game.
Excuses such as: weather, time-slot, TV game, food/drink, transport, stadium, ticket prices and form of team. Other sports are the complete opposite with fans wanting to attend the game and not avoid it.

No other sport puts more than a handful of games at that gosh awful stadium called ANZ!

So...
Half as bad as Canberra last Friday night .. & half as bad as Canberra most winter nights ;-)

What was the temp in Canberra? It's currently 6 degrees in Sydney. I'm a neutral. No interest.

article-1317619-0B7848E8000005DC-939_634x412.jpg

656617525.jpg

105843-403d46cc-5e67-11e4-919b-767a5a42ab7c.jpg

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
8.8 in Canberra. 10.9 in Sydney 14.5 in Brisbane. Feels like temp are probably more like 5, 7 and 12.

Last edited:

Perth Red

Post Whore
Bunch of pussies! Growing up watching winter RL in England we would dream of the temp being in the positive never mind a balmy 9 degrees!

Aussie sun does make you soft, I am freezing at the moment and it is only dropping to around 6 degrees in perth in a morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts