What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Pretty much, and then you add the fact that a lot of people (teens/young adults) go out Saturday night and that usually involves clubbing, etc. It is sort of the perfect storm. 35-40K in these circumstances is very good.

Yeah there is a big College exchange on at UQ, so our student crowd will be zilch.

Broncos signed some kind of partnership with UQ today, I wonder what that will be!

Raiderdave

First Grade
ANZAC Day is just really another day. I don't have any issue people not going to a football match when they want to spend that day with their loved ones, family, etc. Parramatta are not Souths, they are not huge in Brisbane. The crowd will nudge 40K, that is fine.

wow
so many excuses .. so few words :sarcasm:

& hang yr head with this disgraceful comment
ANZAC Day is just really another day

were there any Qlders at Gallipoli ?:?

Raiderdave

First Grade
Last ANZAC day fell on a Friday, a public holiday so we had the corps and a large amount of retail and hospitality folk to come along.

this Saturday pretty much everything is open that would be like on a regular Saturday.

He won't understand, he has the intelligence of a potato.

wow:sarcasm:

even more excuses . with less words :lol::lol:

Raiderdave

First Grade
The Canberra Raiders won the premiership in 1994. Their average crowd was 17392. In 1995 their average dropped to 15683.

hmmm
seems it happens quite a bit

Broncos premiers in 2000 with average crowds of 21239
2001 average 19710 :eek:

I had forgotten how f'ing pathetic Broncos crowds have been over the decades
thanks for reminding us all dipshit :lol::lol::lol:

Raiderdave

First Grade
Canberrans were attending Raiders games at a rate of approx 1/20 of the population in the years 93-95

whilst Brisbanites were attending Broncos games at a rate of 1 in near 100 around 2000/2001 :eek:

again Voice of nonsense
thanks pal for bringing this to our attention :cool:

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
See picture:

-Black - 70%+
-Pink - 10 - 70%

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-04-23 at 6.23.45 pm.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-04-23 at 6.23.45 pm.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 19

Chook Norris

First Grade
A roosters fan lecturing anyone on crowds:lol:

The only side in History to win a comp & have their crowds drop

Enjoy the 44k crowd on sat
With 30k saints fans drop kick

Lecturing? Where? Please point out where I lectured anyone? Do you even know what lecturing means? Have a good hard look at yourself

Mate :lol:

Look around in this thread :lol:

Notice how everyone thinks you're geniused :lol:

Also notice how you type like this? :lol:

Also, lmao, Raiderdave. Best do your research next time before you post, "drop kick"

The Canberra Raiders won the premiership in 1994. Their average crowd was 17392. In 1995 their average dropped to 15683.

Last edited:

Raiderdave

First Grade
Lecturing? Where? Please point out where I lectured anyone? Do you even know what lecturing means? Have a good hard look at yourself

Mate :lol:

Look around in this thread :lol:

Notice how everyone thinks you're geniused

Also notice how you type like this?

Also, lmao, Raiderdave. Best do your research next time before you post, "drop kick"

::sarcasm:

:lol:

Oh im so upset a genius like u thinks im a genius
A roosters drop kick having a go at anyone else re crowds
Just beats all:lol:
Oh &
That Is a lecture you dribbling spastic

Chook Norris

First Grade
Oh im so upset a genius like u thinks im a genius
A roosters drop kick having a go at anyone else re crowds
Just beats all
Oh &
That Is a lecture you dribbling spastic

Remember that time you tried attacking the Roosters for their crowds regarding the year following their premiership, trying to claim we were the only team where this had happened, only for it to back-fire massively on you :lol: :roll: :? :sarcasm: :crazy: you are deadset pathetic.

Raiderdave

First Grade
Remember that time you tried attacking the Roosters for their crowds regarding the year following their premiership, trying to claim we were the only team where this had happened, only for it to back-fire massively on you you are deadset pathetic.

:sarcasm:
Remember?
Yeah
It was 5 mins ago c head :lol:

Wot else did we learn?
Oh yeah
Raiders crowds 20 years ago were bigger then Roosters crowds are today :lol:

Wow:lol:

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Agreed champ

Why has this anti semetic scumbag not been banned ?
Mods
Do yr f'ing jobs [-(

LU has a reputation for not tolerating racism
Yet this slurpybroncos wanker is openly racist .. yet stays!

Disgraceful
Shameful...

I don't have a racist bone in my body.

Definition of racism:
"the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races."

A little joke generalisation of a jewish person having a big nose is not being racist, as a religion is NOT a race.

Move on RaiderDave - you have just defamed me as a racist which is simply not true and is not tolerated on this site. See forum rules.

DEFAMATION AND NAMING NAMES
Implicating a person or persons by way of naming names is forbidden.
In this regard, we refer to spreading unfounded rumours, innuendo or over speculation.

You have done nothing for this thread. Time for you to go.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts