What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I don't think parisians give two farts about sport in general. The national teams draw well playing at there and the occasional big event crowd for other sports. Until the recent success and riches PSG played in front of bugger all with a bad reputation and apathetic fans

I have heard tennis is the cities most popular sport

The French Rugby team plays in front of huge crowds.

Stade Francais has also sold out Stade De France for regular season games also.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
You Jew hating nazi lowlife.

I didn't say I hate Jews - I said that they had big noses and cooked brisket.

Get a grip you silly fool.

As for the lowlife call - nah I do many things that make me feel full of life.

Like volunteer my time to teach disabled youth how to swim and the importance of water safety. Have even taken some of them to the Broncos.

Your dramatic facade of political correctness and inability to take a joke, along with boasting about possessions and self importance is blinding you from reality.

Last edited:

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Probably the one week of the year a Sunday night game in Auckland would have drawn well and rated well..

did anyone @nrl realise it was a public holiday in NZ ??

ouwet

Bench
Thats wrong because the article stated there were only 3k tickets left

No it'll be right...

Obviously the 23K wouldn't include SCG members (I think around 8K could be wrong) so that's 31K and it wouldn't include Roosters Season Ticket Holders which I'm guessing would number around 10K (Not all members are ticket members) so that's around 41K leaving 3K.

cleary89

Coach
I don't think the 3k is right but fair enough.

Lol at the people whinging about Melbourne losing a 25k game for 1 year and having to make do with a 22k game instead.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
broncs averaged like 33k last year, 3k above average for anzac day is pretty mediocre.

should be pushing 40k, especially with their form.

Its against Parramatta - a meh team for us. Sitting second last.

Its like giving the Roosters a game against Canberra and saying - It should be 25k because its on ANZAC day. No.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Despite the ticket sales, I would not be surprised if the attendances in Sydney and Newcastle are a let-down. This weather has had a significant impact on many people personally/financially, still 100000+ without power today... chances are many with tickets may not bother.

On the flipside, the opposite could also occur and people band together at the footy, who knows.

papabear

Juniors

Its like giving the Roosters a game against Canberra and saying - It should be 25k because its on ANZAC day. No.

lol parra have a good record against you blokes, have good away support and tbh probably have a better side and a better coach.

They also win matches without the ref carrying them (ie broncs v warriors).

Nerd

Bench
lol parra have a good record against you blokes, have good away support and tbh probably have a better side and a better coach.

Parra normally have a good following here in Brisbane so the crowd should be ok. Better coach, nah and if they were a better team they wouldn't be coming second last in the comp ....

Raiderdave

First Grade

But but but :lol:

It has An excuse for every occasion this wanker :lol:

SLRBRONCOS

Referee

Thanks for the laugh!

Roosters brought more.

Parramatta do have a good record against us, but like I said, no one cares.

Incorrect

Coach
Parra normally have a good following here in Brisbane so the crowd should be ok. Better coach, nah and if they were a better team they wouldn't be coming second last in the comp ....

I prefer to tell my 2 young fella's when they ask me where Parra are on the table at the moment, that they are coming equal 3rd with all those other teams also on 6 points...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts