What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fight has been over for more than an hour. That's simply no excuse.

The rescheduling of the test would have more to do with it than anything. People who had tickets for the test on Friday night and already had other commitments for Sunday before the rescheduling announcement.

Just looking on tv, anything over 30k would be good. The bigger tv ratings will make up for it, hence the reason why Ch9 wanted the rescheduled time at 4pm leading into Nine News (and the subsequent Sunday evening programmes).

Well yah, a lot of people who had tickets probably had plans to watch the fight today. Just because it's been over for a while doesn't really matter.

Perth Red

Post Whore
2million plus in Brisbane, be nice to thnk just 2% of them would turn out to support their country. Having said that all I've heard is talk of origin and whose going to play for nsw on all the footy shows so no wonder kangaroos are an afterthought.

user_nat

Coach
People might want to remember this got 25k in Sydney last year. And that was their first test in forever.

Well there's three times more origin games than kangaroos games this year thanks to the gutless f**kwits who run the game so that's a sign of their respect for the test team.

pHyR3

Juniors
Well there's three times more origin games than kangaroos games this year thanks to the gutless f**kwits who run the game so that's a sign of their respect for the test team.

well no. that was the players themselves wanting no tests because they were buggered.

the shortened season of regular season NRL is not too far away

Perth Red

Post Whore
Why players would want to miss out an ashes tour and $120k in their pockets I have no idea. I am sure they could have found 17 Australians willing to go lol.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Sydney got 25k last year without there being the storm reschedule. Plenty of people would have had to miss out.

pHyR3

Juniors
No the rlpa wanted it and the NRL let them have it. The useless merkins.

okay...so someone hates the admin :lol:

for the record theyre doing a million times better job than their predecessors who have restricted RL growth for well over a hundred years.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
2million plus in Brisbane, be nice to thnk just 2% of them would turn out to support their country. Having said that all I've heard is talk of origin and whose going to play for nsw on all the footy shows so no wonder kangaroos are an afterthought.

41,000 tickets sold - if all perfect it would have been an awesome crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.