What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 High Rollers Fantasy League roll call

As it stands right now:

Bye:
Winning Is A Brees
Patrick Willis

Steamin Willie Beaman vs Toowong Deviates
Suh Girls One Cup vs Team RamRod

Antonio Brown somehow got me the win. I love that guy.

So now week 1 of the playoffs looks like this:

Winning Is A Brees- Bye
Patrick Willis- Bye

Steamin Willie Beaman vs Team RamRod
Suh Girls, One Cup vs Toowong Deviates

abpanther

Staff member
Well done to mjp81, the newcomer has taken the scoring title and $150

Lets see if he can do the double!!

Mjp81

Juniors
Well done to mjp81, the newcomer has taken the scoring title and $150

Lets see if he can do the double!!

Cheers AB. Glad to have some cash in the bank so to speak. The double would be nice but it's going to be tough. Good luck to all still in it.

Congrats MJP, I had you pegged early (I'd say about 4 weeks in) as the potential winner and you've got the job done on the first part.

I usually watch the games on a bit of a delay so I don't live track with fleaflicker, so usually just keep my own stats. Went to bed with Suh Girls playing DeSean Jackson. Watch the matches, think I have it close to wrapped up and then check out fleaflicker and see that Suh Girls played Doug Baldwin instead of DeSean. Nooooooooo. All they need now is 20 points between Emmanuel Sanders and Gronkowski. Goodbye season.

Mjp81

Juniors
I was up early watching RedZone and my team was gone for all money. A tight game in Denver has me back with a chance. It will go down to the wire now. Relying on Brian Hoyer vs Patriots D has me very worried!

Woah that was a thriller. I won't be fully relieved until after stat corrections. When is usually the latest that they happen? Whatever happens, good game TamTam.

Mjp81

Juniors
Brian Hoyer you goose! Thanks for the season fellas. Straight sets finals bailout hurts but at least I got a consolation prize.

Good luck gents. Team Ramrod can go on and win it reckon.

Tom155

Coach
Took a big hit losing Rawls & potentially V Jackson & Olsen will have to wait & see on them

smh was looking pretty good for me too, unfortunately something always seems to go wrong for me at the worst possible time, anyway hopefully Lynch comes back next week otherwise im stuck deciding between Vereen, McCluster, J Bell or scraps from the WW.

kurt faulk

Coach

:roll: trust my team to finally put up a good score after i missed the playoffs. where were you when i needed you? too late now bozos.

nick87

Coach
:lol: i know that feeling... ive won 3 of my last 5, after starting 1-7 or something.
Disgusting