What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Newcastle Knights Coaching Staff

Alex28

Coach
Good to see the boys do it for Wayne.
If Stone was the coach at halftime the team would've been flogged by 50

Did they do it for Wayne, or did they do it to prove him wrong? I mean the guy threw all of them under the bus to justify his mercenary mission to yet another large pay check...

Apey

Staff member
If anyone is a member of that forum, they need to do the honourable thing and warn them of Ian's disturbing goat fetish.

1qaz

Juniors
considering the second half was offloads, early kicks etc etc it looked like it was in spite of wayne.

Josh Hill via email: Why do we offload so little, or even support the runner in case they offload? Even when we complete well we still struggle to score off our own creativity and I think a lot of our losses can come down to it.

WB: It is a challenge and it has been one since I got here, to get them to support. It isn?t that we don?t talk about it or do drills for it, but at the end of the day players get tired out there and sometimes don?t always do what you want them to do and support is one of those challenges.

Noname36

First Grade
Who gives a shit if they were playing for or in spite of Bennett? As long as they keep winning games they can use whatever motivation they want for all I care.

1qaz

Juniors
Why does everyone have such a high opinion of Henry?

He's achieved nothing with some decent squads. His teams have been super inconsistent under his leadership.

His rep is based on what he did with the QLD state of origin team. As a club coach, he's overrated

Big Will telling the cameraman to f#ck off! Gold. Good interview with Darius after the game with big Dell asking him if he was leaving and also about that interview through the week. He said he did not know what he was doing next season and also that he had no regrets about his demeanour. Dan Ginane is a dick BTW. He is a wannabe. Always has been. He sat there saying " Darius I get that you hate the media" as his opening to his questions. I was waiting for it to go back to Dell with an empty microphone waiting. In faintness to Darbs he had a great game in the second half.