What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 NRL Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

I love the Home Kit. It's simple, has the sponsor well integrated - what's not to like?

One thing though - with the Away Jersey - why can't the sponsor run across the V - without the V being cut in 1/2. Is it too hard to make the lettering in the sponsor change - depending on the background, i.e. for the white part keep the letters in blue, but through the 'V' make the letters white.

If they simply made the white v red, and then the red side strips white, they could have had the sponsors logo white (ala the home jersey), without having the revert to a big logo box, or multi colours sponsor names.

tumbidragon

First Grade
34472-st-george-illawarra-dragons-2015-mens-auckland-9s-jersey-pre-sale-740.jpg

Despite the wrong logo, this is the 9's jumper for St George.

The St George Bank advert takes away from the Big Dragon for mine :( Would buy if not for that.

sheepbender

Juniors
Dragons, Warriors, Raiders are my top 3.
Manly, Dogs & Cowboys are my bottom 3..
Dogs and Panthers need a less is more approach.
Cowboys has little to do with the club, poorly executed..
Broncos would be better if it were navy, black has nothing to do with the club.. Would've preferred a diamonds jersey.
I don't mind the sleeveless jerseys, Storm would be better with sleeves though, nice design..

Flapper

First Grade
Tigers and Storm jerseys.............urgh. They are playing in Auckland, not Darwin. Sleeveless shirts are not really that necessary for Auckland..........even in summer

Actually I find I get burnt a lot more in NZ than in Australia, despite it being relatively cooler. So yeah I'd recommend sleeves.

innsaneink

Referee
Photographer is an amateur you have players not ready, looking every which way....you got Kostjasn as the trophy holders rep sitting on the end of front row and some genius with a ball in the middle....did some dud in a sharks jumper just wander in off the street?
Who is that?

wittyfan

Referee
I predict the sleeveless jerseys will be a way of the future soon!!!

Best jerseys: Tigers, Sharks, Warriors, Dragons
Worst jerseys: Knights, Sea Eagles, Broncos

wittyfan

Referee
Photographer is an amateur you have players not ready, looking every which way....you got Kostjasn as the trophy holders rep sitting on the end of front row and some genius with a ball in the middle....did some dud in a sharks jumper just wander in off the street?
Who is that?

Jack Bird

thorson1987

Coach
nice, the actual jersey looks great.
When I first saw the jersey, I wasn't hot for it. When I saw The Dugan in it, it looked better. A mate of mine posted himself in one on FB, and it looked good.

For those who want to know, the back is plain white, bar the shoulders + armpits which continue the North Sydney colours.