What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 NRL Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Broncos Nines jersey

image.png

The difference the gold sleeves makes is amazing...

Problem is, it makes me really appreciate how shitty the main is.

Noname36

First Grade
Home and away kit

knights2015_zps149a88c5.jpg

And Nines

B4hzpz4CYAAFoHf.jpg

I LOVE the Nines jersey.

The home one will take a bit of getting used to. The only major change is the red on the collar but it throws the whole thing off for me. Makes it look like a soccer strip. I've heard the backs of the jerseys are going to have "Rise For Alex" on them instead of the sponsor though so that's a nice touch and will probably make me buy it if it's true.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
I am absolutely loving these watermark designs!!!!

From a distance, the jersey is a simple and classic design and then up close you get all of these intricate designs that really add to the clubs image.

Ive been saying for a while that the Knights should do a bit more of the heraldry imagery, but this is better than anything i could have imagined!!!

A f*cking + to all of these, and i honestly wouldnt mind seeing these subliminal designs incorporated into some Mains...

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
knights2015_zps149a88c5.jpg

The home one will take a bit of getting used to. The only major change is the red on the collar but it throws the whole thing off for me.

I think its a massive improvement....

- The collar makes the design a bit more top heavy (takes focus away from the awkward way the jersey flows into the shorts)
- It actually makes Red the dominant colour in the design (not a huge deal, really. i just think red is a better colour :D:D:D)

I've heard the backs of the jerseys are going to have "Rise For Alex" on them instead of the sponsor though so that's a nice touch and will probably make me buy it if it's true.

Nice touch...

The 2005 jersey is the only strip ive ever bought and ive never been inclined to get a second. But this might actually have convinced me.

Latest posts