What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 NRL Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

mt.wellington

Juniors
Only their fifth NRL strip. The other five are Nines, training and U20 jerseys

Doesnt matter what grade or comp. Its still their 10th release and just another jersey to bleed the wallets of fans and especially collectors like myself. Just a f#*cking rort. If the marketing team was the coaching staff we would have won the last 5 Premierships back to back undefeated such has been their dominance in the jersey sales department...

juggalo

Juniors
Rugby League Jersey Fanatics Facebook page has the new Queensland training Jersey if anyone wants to post it. Definitely the worse jersey ever created

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Doesnt matter what grade or comp. Its still their 10th release and just another jersey to bleed the wallets of fans and especially collectors like myself. Just a f#*cking rort. If the marketing team was the coaching staff we would have won the last 5 Premierships back to back undefeated such has been their dominance in the jersey sales department...

It's called merchandising and makes the club money. They are a business and these strips are all obviously popular.

They're not the only club that sells training tops either.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Just when you think it can't get any worse...

CBzgtsjVEAI9UIG.jpg:large

mt.wellington

Juniors
It's called merchandising and makes the club money. They are a business and these strips are all obviously popular.

They're not the only club that sells training tops either.

Just the rantings of a collector that will have to spend $1500 to keep up to date. Apologies.

What does really get me is why they use so many damn colours. You go to a home game at Mt Smart and the crowd looks like a bag of jellybeans. Wish they would stick with core colours instead of this rainbow patch quilt job...