What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 NRL Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Knightmare

Coach
Just when you think it can't get any worse...

CBzgtsjVEAI9UIG.jpg:large

Missing the road sign reading 'Welcome to Bowraville'...

DiegoNT

First Grade
Hawthorn hawks clash jersey, lol@afl
Although some genius person involved in the marketing of an nrl club will eventually beat it

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-04-10-13-14-30.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-04-10-13-14-30.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 60

Version 6

Staff member
Just the rantings of a collector that will have to spend $1500 to keep up to date. Apologies.

What does really get me is why they use so many damn colours. You go to a home game at Mt Smart and the crowd looks like a bag of jellybeans. Wish they would stick with core colours instead of this rainbow patch quilt job...

No one made it law that you have to buy every jersey your team produces. That is your personal desire.

I mean collectors of cars for example don't buy every car ever made.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Why do people complain about all these different jerseys? Especially if they buy them. Stop sooking, vote with your wallets. If they didn't sell the clubs wouldn't be making them.

hellteam

First Grade
The jerseys in the Sharks Knights game annoyed me last night. Sharks maybe I can understand wearing that, but why would knights wear the tradie jersey

Interesting to see some of the Broncos warm up last night with their club player numbers on their back of their shirt, but MILF's one didn't have a number. Were they worried that he'd get homesick and return to Canberra before the season started?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The jerseys in the Sharks Knights game annoyed me last night. Sharks maybe I can understand wearing that, but why would knights wear the tradie jersey

Sharks is purely marketing - they said they'd likely wear it for a couple of home games as well as clashing away games (most likely v Dogs at Belmore, and if they play GC away).

Knights is the same, they wear that tradie jersey for two games - one home and one away. Avoided any sort of clash, and wasn't worn v Tigers. Made sense to me.

Card Shark

Immortal
Knights is the same, they wear that tradie jersey for two games - one home and one away. Avoided any sort of clash, and wasn't worn v Tigers. Made sense to me.

Can't understand why they need to wear it away, bloody stupid & ugly.

After 2 terrible performances wearing it, they may shy away from it forever.