What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 NRL Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Not sure if this is someone at the club's idea of a joke....

15znptz.png

Does "replica" in this context mean "unsold the first time around, but we found a few cartons full of these old shirts lying around in a disused cargo container"?

Lambretta

First Grade
I've ordered one to give my brother for his birthday, because he's a Queensland fan and I f**king hate him. I'm hoping he'll wear it in public and get bashed.

:lol: Take it out of the packet and wipe your arse on it before you give it to him. I think the humming stink of shit should be there from the off

Lambretta

First Grade

This actually looks bloody good - pity the modern interpretation looks nothing like it

A maroon jersey with a light blue V is what they wore, so why aren't they doing the same for the Heritage round?

Claret (the correct name) and Blue are famous colours for sporting teams in the UK and look bloody amazing together. West Ham, Aston Villa, Burnley and Smerkinhorpe (he he) all use Claret and Blue

In Rugby League Australia have worn these colours as well.

The jersey they came up with just looks like Newcastle and is bloody confusing.

Saint Doc

Coach
White blue yellow white stripes at time and bottom look bloody ridiculous. Serve no purpose. Would look good without them

Latest posts