What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 NRL Predictions

Someone

Bench
Geez, Nath . . . for a bloke who follows Parramatta ( say no more) you sure have a lot to say.
Brooks the second coming ? Please. We have barely recovered from the masturbatory lather you got yourselves into over Hayne. Ditto Hopoate. Ditto Sandow.

Brooks is not a messiah, but he will be a good player in time. As long as he keeps away from the TAB, and KFC.

Mate, you support Parra. Take a step back and come to terms with that. Enjoy 2015 !!

and who are you, the proud lord said, that I should bow so low...

in what right does the eel judge the tiger?

Vic Mackey

Referee
Tigers to miss the 8 easily

Tigers fans to have a cry because people didn't pick them in their top 8

Tigers fans to be over ambitious about their sides fortunes because apparently they have the second coming of christ in Luke Brooks

Tedesco to get a season ending injury, enter Moltzen

By far the majority of tigers fans DONT have the tigers making the 8 next year.

Whereas eels have lost theit best player and a guy who when he doesn't play they have a win ratio of like 14%...good luck with that champ

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
I reckon Eels and Tigers will both be somewhere around 9th or 10th.

Won't go too badly both around 1 win outside the top 8.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I reckon Parra have a better forward pack and halves compared to Tigers.

But Tigers have better backs.

blaza88z

Coach
I reckon Parra have a better forward pack and halves compared to Tigers.

But Tigers have better backs.

i'll take Luke Brooks over Chris Sandow every day of the week

there's nothing in Sandow's game that I want which Luke Brooks doesn't already have, i'd hate to be a follower of either club but after seeing just how many games Jarryd Hayne won for the Eels last year, I think they're in for a world of pain

Rabbits20

Immortal
i'll take Luke Brooks over Chris Sandow every day of the week

there's nothing in Sandow's game that I want which Luke Brooks doesn't already have, i'd hate to be a follower of either club but after seeing just how many games Jarryd Hayne won for the Eels last year, I think they're in for a world of pain

Halves also includes five eighth.

Corey Norman is way better than Mitchell Moses at the moment and will be for at least 2 more years.

I think Sandow will go better next year. But it may not look that way because Hayne is such a massive loss.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Souths to win the premiership and Penrith to fall out of the eight.

Imagine this forum if Souths went back to back.

It's gonna be hard but you never know. We still have a great squad and the best coach in the game. Hopefully can make that top 4 again.

Its such a brilliant off season:lol:

Card Shark

Immortal
after seeing just how many games Jarryd Hayne won for the Eels last year, I think they're in for a world of pain

Yep, after a massive improvement on the back of Hayne, hard to see them going anywhere near the 8 again with him gone.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yep, after a massive improvement on the back of Hayne, hard to see them going anywhere near the 8 again with him gone.

Won't make the 8.

But won't be too far away.

Will win a lot of games at Parra Stadium.

Brad Arthur is a quality coach and shouldn't be underestimated.

Card Shark

Immortal
Brad Arthur is a quality coach and shouldn't be underestimated.

Yes he is but they've lost the biggest gamebreaker / match-winner of them all.

Who's going to replace him & who's gunna take the pressure off Sandow so that he can play his best?

blaza88z

Coach

Corey Norman is way better than Mitchell Moses at the moment and will be for at least 2 more years.

I think Sandow will go better next year. But it may not look that way because Hayne is such a massive loss.

Corey Norman wouldn't get a start at most clubs, he's failed to live up to the hype.. I think the salary he is on has something to do with it, he's being paid huge overs and this was said before he changed from Brisbane to Parramatta (by Eels fans as well)

Johnnie Red

Juniors
Premiers - Bulldogs (naturally)
Spoon - Broncos (Stripped points for salary cap rort)
Miss the 8 - Storm
Most improved - Sharks
SOO - Blues 2 in a row
Best Player - Adam Reynolds
Blues Halves - Who the F*** knows!

Blues Riff

Bench
Penrith to finish in the top 6.
Sharks to be contenders, but lose to Penrith.
Parra to struggle.
Storm to miss the 8.

Vic Mackey

Referee

Balmains SGBall 5/8> Corey Norman

Norman is an absolute dud

Vic Mackey

Referee
Anyways penrith v cowboys GF for mine. Both teams were there abouts last year and out of the top 6 are the only ones who look like they could improve on 2014.

natheel

Coach
By far the majority of tigers fans DONT have the tigers making the 8 next year.

Whereas eels have lost theit best player and a guy who when he doesn't play they have a win ratio of like 14%...good luck with that champ

You honestly don't think the Eels won't tweek their playing style now that they don't have to rely on hayne. You must be a very dull person to think that they will go with the same game plan

Arthur will change it up. Look at our recruitment mostly forwards. I think you will see a very gritty style of play from Parramatta next year