What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 R4 v Bulldogs

BrotherJim05

Bench
Is there a bigger pack than ours in the comp except Dogs?
Our pack is massive this year with Sue, Sironen and Taupau in backrow.
Probably biggest pack we have ever had.

Plus Lodge, Ava and Buchanan.

Yeah I totally agree with this. Everyone is going on about other packs but at full strength we are at least in the top 4 size wise.

While the loss was dissappointing a lot of positives can also be taken from the game,imo some of the senior players were more at fault than the young bloods for squandering a good lead.

b.bear

Juniors
While the loss was dissappointing a lot of positives can also be taken from the game,imo some of the senior players were more at fault than the young bloods for squandering a good lead.

I hope I am just seeing things but is Robbies Ego getting in the way of the game plan of late ?
Just an observation is all.
couple of times in the bulldogs and rabbits game has gone the hero play instead of the experienced captains play/call.
Still not in form maybe just trying too hard, but has to remember he has talent all round, and it is not up to him to "save" the game every week.

maybe just trying to hard....

I am not sure whether it was Farahs decision to not take that shot at goal before half time but that decision was just plain dumb.