What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Petty things that give you the shits…

dinghydi

Juniors
I'll tell you what is giving me the shits. How bloody slow is this forum on loading on my desktop puter. Dead set it is slower then dial up. It is painful.

And I can't even get 'me' steve roach to work on the far can thing.

Jeeeezusssss.

And I blame Spud Dutton.
Dont worry about the spud. Hes just a potato. Problem in this country is the Judiciary, Who have a licence to LIE , Cheat , Steal , etc under the umbrella of "rule of law " Australians should know right from wrong . Many I do know it and are great ! Some are mushrooms thinking "rule of law " British monarch ,etc , "makes us what we are " . protects us from great unwashed ... Blah Blah ! You are what you are King Charles don't make you something else

Chimp

Bench
I might just have to put myself in the PTTGYTS bin - I’ve just read a New Ltd article by Paul Crawley where I agree 100% with every word he says…. The world has gone nuts!

Crawley Article

Mojo

Bench
The fat old mongrel who drinks Mood tea while revelling in his sociopathic behaviours and using a claim of charity asan excuse.

Latest posts