What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 World Club Series | 21-23 Feb

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Put Milford on a quality track that doesn't resemble a f**king Louisiana swamp and he'll carve up receiving offloads like that from Parker and Blair.

3. Alex Glenn
2. Anthony Milford
1. Justin Hodges

Honorable mention to Thaiday, he had a decent game. As did McGuire and Blair.

blaza88z

Coach
happy with Milford's performance, first half he was non-existant but in the 2nd half he had some nice runs, muddy surface perhaps made him look slower, he set up the game for us in golden point with a deft touch to get a repeat set

he will definitely be better for it

Kiwi

First Grade
Was a good hit out, Wigan tried to bash us out of the game, our forwards have come a long way with the addition of Gavet and Blair. Glenn surely earnt a starting backrow spot he was very good. Hunt and Milford were very quiet connsidering their talent, but that will change in the coming months as they work things out. Attack obviously will come, extremely happy with our defense and toughness.

Canard

Immortal
Milford looked like a X factor the Broncos need. The muddy pitch hindered his natural game, as it did Matty Bowen. His short kicking game looks good, and he has zip.

The person I was most impressed with is Blair. Glenn and Parker playing well is expected, but Blair actually looked tough for once.

In those conditions though McGuire was Motm for mine. Worked tirelessly in both attack and defense.

kit66

Bench
Fancy giving away a penalty like that in front of the sticks, dumb as dogshit

The embarrassing bit was calling it a high shot.
The refs were going great up til then.

Well done Broncos in horrible conditions, reasonable effort, should be dangerous with Milford pouncing on those little off-loads on a dry Friday night. a dour match and defence from both sides pretty good ( even got the handbags out for a swing ). Wigan's late try was a beauty, nice palm to Hodges face, other Aussie teams would have noticed that - a tired Hodges malingering on the wing late in the game.

Kiwi

First Grade
Milford looked like a X factor the Broncos need. The muddy pitch hindered his natural game, as it did Matty Bowen. His short kicking game looks good, and he has zip.

The person I was most impressed with is Blair. Glenn and Parker playing well is expected, but Blair actually looked tough for once.

In those conditions though McGuire was Motm for mine. Worked tirelessly in both attack and defense.
Thanks for the honesty. It was a very slow track thanks to the mud, turned it into a real grind. I'm certain that on a dry track Milford scores and Hunt doesn't stay with Burgess.

Bennett has them well drilled defensively, and we early aimed up in the middle. They had us for size and we just kept taking it and coming at them.

Kiwi

First Grade
The embarrassing bit was calling it a high shot.
The refs were going great up til then.

Well done Broncos in horrible conditions, reasonable effort, should be dangerous with Milford pouncing on those little off-loads on a dry Friday night. a dour match and defence from both sides pretty good ( even got the handbags out for a swing ). Wigan's late try was a beauty, nice palm to Hodges face, other Aussie teams would have noticed that - a tired Hodges malingering on the wing late in the game.
I think it was the strip they got done for, either way they called it, it was a penalty that was deserved even if they got the reason for it wrong.

I think every player was tired, they belted each other for over 80 minutes. I'mnot concerned about Hodges, match fitness will come after a few rounds for sure.

Last edited: