What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 WORLD CUP FINAL: Australia v New Zealand at MCG Sunday 29th March 2015

Desert Qlder

First Grade
What a tournament from NZ and some terrific years ahead for the Kiwis in all formats.

Fantastic chase, such composure from Clarkey and Smithy. Absolutely brilliant

It is easy to look good playing at home all the time.

The bubble has burst and they have a long way to go to prove themselves as a serious cricket nation playing away from the cosy confines of Eden park, the cake tin and the other backyards they play on.

no name

Referee
f**king Warne.
Stop asking them about how much they're going to drink.

Its like he's a teenager talking about the party that your parents don't know about.

So how much are you gonna drink?

What does he expect them to say on national TV?
Yeah mate, I'm gonna drink until I shit myself.

LeedsRhinos

Juniors
Typical Aussies, just won the World Cup and all they can talk about is getting drunk and making an arse of themselves.

I wonder who will be on the front pages for being a twat and fighting during the celebrations.

typicalfan

Coach
Typical Aussies, just won the World Cup and all they can talk about is getting drunk and making an arse of themselves.

I wonder who will be on the front pages for being a twat and fighting during the celebrations.

It's just so tough being a good side. You just wouldn't understand.

TheParraboy

Staff member

mighty mighty INGERLUND :lol::lol::lol:

tumbidragon

First Grade
The cheap wicket (YOU PEDANTIC f**kS) of the Big Mac certainly tipped the scales. Unlucky Kiwis, if there's a team I'd not want to defeat in a final it's you mob.

Haffa

Hahaha. Speaking with no experience again, mate.

typicalfan

Coach
Yep this is indeed much better than another Indian wankfest.

NZ should be proud and they deserved to be there. NZ will be a ripping challenge at the end of the year. McCullum you can question his shot selection but not his commitment. Love him as a player.

That's because it's pretty easy. The Ashes will be so easy we will be able to get on the piss before each match and still win 5-0

Latest posts