What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 WORLD CUP FINAL: Australia v New Zealand at MCG Sunday 29th March 2015

undertaker

Coach
OT, absolutely brave and courageous of Martin Crowe to appear on camera for Ch9 in the pregame show earlier today. I know it is heartbreaking for him not just to see NZ lose, but to see him fighting and staying strong after all the crap he's had with his health in recent times. He only initially planned on going to the NZ vs Australia match in Auckland, so it was great to see him again here in Melbourne.

I only saw him play at the very end of his career when I first started following cricket, knee injury cut his career way too short at 33. Watching old YouTube videos of his playing days from the 80s and 90s prove he was ahead of his time, took on some of the best bowling attacks of all time on non-flat pitches, and one of the greatest batsmen of his generation. However, God Forbid, if today is the last time we see him at a cricket match, his contribution to cricket will be remembered forever.

TheParraboy

Staff member
one thing that I respect every kiwi player

none of them have fallen for this stupid in thing style hair cut, sides shaved. KP looks like a racoon

Wizardman

First Grade
It is a tough gig to play the most important game of your life in a foreign country after not playing there for six years.

wittyfan

Referee
906339-706ed1d4-af0d-11e4-90ab-ef3fd79aaa94.jpg

I see where you're coming from, but in the context of the game, Faulkners bowling in the powerplay killed the Kiwis chance of getting the 250 they were on target to get

Clarke deserved it for his captaincy too though, not just his batting. He made outstanding bowling changes