What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 WORLD CUP FINAL: Australia v New Zealand at MCG Sunday 29th March 2015

argy-bargy

Juniors
It appears The Big Show was right all along:

02diary2.jpg

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
The kiwi commentator just blamed heavy bails

Yeah and when we were batting Taylor (an Aussie) blamed the pitch being in two shades of light (lol at him). It's a commentator thing to be an expert on everything in existence (hey Warnie) so if Doull hadn't mentioned it I'm sure someone would have.

Snappy

Coach
Yeah and when we were batting Taylor (an Aussie) blamed the pitch being in two shades of light (lol at him). It's a commentator thing to be an expert on everything in existence (hey Warnie) so if Doull hadn't mentioned it I'm sure someone would have.

all I heard was bla bla bla.

Not having a good day of sports viewing are you ?

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
all I heard was bla bla bla.

Not having a good day of sports viewing are you ?

Didn't see the Warriors match, just caught the result. even when I watch the match I'm over it (win or lose) after 10 minutes so didn't bother me. Drifted in and out of the NZ innings, can't say I'm fussed too much when it comes to cricket.

Like I said though, troll harder.

Canard

Immortal
I'm finding it hard to keep interested.

Not much of an ad for the game to new fans, which isn't Australia's concern of course

vvvrulz

Coach
Australia doing the smart thing and ticking off Henry and Boult overs.
Southee is a bit useless today.

Is Vettori gone for the night?

Snappy

Coach
Didn't see the Warriors match, just caught the result. even when I watch the match I'm over it (win or lose) after 10 minutes so didn't bother me. Drifted in and out of the NZ innings, can't say I'm fussed too much when it comes to cricket.

Like I said though, troll harder.

Not trolling at all.

Kiwi blamed heavy bails. I spoke my mind.

Aragorn

First Grade
Dissappointing anti-climax to what has been a great tourney.....I'm throwing in the towel.

Well done Australia. Wankers.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Was a great tourney from a NZ/Australia perspective, but overall I thought was a little lackluster compared to previous editions. Part of this was the drawn out group phase though.

Latest posts