What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Final Table End Round 26

NRL top 8 2016 predictions

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nice Beaver

First Grade
ATM it looks more like a vision than an assessment.

Who do you like for the Melbourne Cup Bran?

Lol. I can give you the first number of this weekend's lotto right after it's been drawn too.

Doesn't mean shit when there's 5 more to be drawn.

BranVan3000

Coach
Bit easier to do a ladder after the seasons started

True I'll take no credit for blindly predicting Manly at the bottom of the ladder. It's pretty obvious even after one round they were in all sorts of trouble

Still stand by Roosters making a late charge and the make up of the rest of the 8

footy75

Bench
I'm assuming this is a working document and we make alterations throughout the season

Broncos
Cowboys
Souths
Storm
Sharks
Parra
Roosters
Dogs

Penrith
Raiders
Manly
Warriors
Dragons
West Tigers
Titans
Knights

00zyRyder

Juniors
Broncos
Souths
Storm
Cowboys
Raiders
Sharks
Parra
Dogs

Penrith
Dragons
Warriors
Roosters
West Tigers
Manly
Titans
Knights

Rabbits20

Immortal
If Sam is out for a couple of months Souths can kiss the top 4 goodbye. We would be fighting for the bottom spots in the 8.

footy75

Bench
After round 5 I'm thinking

Cowboys
Broncos
Sharks
Parra
Warriors
Souths
Storm
Raiders

Dogs
Penrith
Roosters
Dragons
Manly
Titans
Tigers
Knights

Rhyno

First Grade
Eels look like sure things for the minor premiership but watch the nrl strip us of it

catweasel

Juniors
Eels look like sure things for the minor premiership but watch the nrl strip us of it

f**k off idiot, minor premiers my ass.

But Yes they will be stripped accordingly, what do you expect to happen when you cheat? The funniest part is they cheated & still were shithouse.

footy75

Bench
We might be finally seeing the fall of Melbourne this year...Slater out and now will Chambers for 14 weeks... they could miss

I got Parra in my top 4 but now they may get points stripped

It's hard to really like anyone at the moment besides Broncos, Cowboys and maybe Sharks.

Nice Beaver

First Grade

But Yes they will be stripped accordingly, what do you expect to happen when you cheat? The funniest part is they cheated & still were shithouse.

Bugger me you'd want to have triple glazing in that glass house you live in.

How the fugg can a Donkey's supporter take pit shots at another club for salary cap cheating?

I would say all (or bloody close to all) clubs cheat the cap in some way, shape or form. Unfortunately for their supporters, its just a shame they have the DUMBEST administrators in the history of sport.

I enjoy this only for Twatmough and Foran really. (Plus the old rivalry between the clubs). But do feel for most of their supporters. Would be shit.

Last edited:

coolumsharkie

Referee
T4: Cowboys Sharks Broncos Penrith

B4: Dogs Raiders Manly Titans

Storm Souths Roosters Warriors

Tigers Dragons Knights Eels

Vic Mackey

Referee

I love it when someone randomly hates a club. Parra are an odd club to hate IMO, I don't really like them but to me they aren't a club that gives you a lot of reasons to dislike them.

Anyways it makes for hilarious reading :lol:

footy75

Bench
Cowboys
Broncos
Sharks
Eels
Storm
Panthers
Warriors
Bulldogs

Rabbits
Dragons
Raiders
Manly
Titans
Easts
Tigers
Knights

Marlins

Juniors
Broncos
Cowboys
Sharks
Parramatta (unless they lose there points)
Bulldogs
Storm
Panthers
Titans

Tigers
Rabbits
Warriors
Raiders
Roosters
Manly
Knights
Dragons

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
1. Broncos
2. Cowboys
3. Sharks
4. Parra

The rest will fight over the scraps but those 4 will be the big players in the finals

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
well that might be just a little bit f**ked now

I don't doubt that they will lose points but I'm waiting for the NRL's findings. The word of Josh Massoud doesn't count for much so he can sit back and wait for them to prove him right before anyone gives him the benefit of the doubt.

If Parra do get smacked with 8 points, I think the Dogs will fill the space.

Bronco18

Juniors
Got to say, at this stage I think it's pretty unlikely for the Cowboys to finish Minor Premiers ahead of the Broncos.

Not that they're playing worse, but they are going to be decimated through the Origin period. The Broncos will be able to hold onto Hunt + McCullough + Milford, while Kahu played a significant period of last year at fullback in place of Boyd. A chance that the Broncos could keep McGuire as well.

Latest posts