What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 GF | PREMIERS - Sharks 14-12 Storm @ ANZ

Grand Final: Storm v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tommy Smith

Referee
Ugh. Just when I finally think I've settled on going for the Storm I see footage of Cameron Smith deviously attacking the injured leg of Jarrod Croker after Cooper Cronk's try.

He's the only merkin on the field worse than Gallen and Fifita. At least they don't hide their merkinry with subtlety.

Arnold

Juniors
And finally sharks share a number of similarities with the Rabbitohs of 2014. Both had the weight of decades of failure. Both had the chance to win the minor premiership in the final round, but lost to the eventual minor premiers and finished 3rd. Both won and had a week of and faced the defending premiers in the preliminary final. After a ruthless and dominating game won in the forwards, in which the oppositions star player had an shocker ( SBW in 2014, Thurston in 2016) both had the game wrapped up by the 65th minute. In the 70ish minute both teams fans celebrated in their unique way, souths with a rendition of Botany Road, Sharks with the Ennis Clap. In the last 10 minutes both teams let their foot of their opponents throat and a let them have a few consolation tries. Had Thurston not rushed a pretty easy kick for goal in the final minutes both games would of finished 32-22.

That's amazing.

moffla

Bench
This has got nothing to do with being a storm fan. Rugby league has developed an outrage culture where for some reason we are reflecting on a nothing incident from 3 days ago, which no one even blinked an eye about at the time.

But you know - lets go over it with a fine tooth comb anyway

This has got nothing to do with being a storm fan. Rugby league has developed an outrage culture where for some reason we are reflecting on a nothing incident from 3 days ago, which no one even blinked an eye about at the time.

But you know - lets go over it with a fine tooth comb anyway
I agree, lets. Then we can add the wrestle, neck holds and chicken wings.

Yeah , why not call out tge Storm for what they are?

MilkShark

First Grade
A nothing incident?

People are outraged because Smith gets away with a lot BS but never gets pulled up for it.

Cloudsurfer

Juniors
A nothing incident?

People are outraged because Smith gets away with a lot BS but never gets pulled up for it.

Nah...it's just Finals time and Storm are there again

Don't you guys get it - where is all your attention if you're just looking at Smith?

Sleep

Juniors
Is kick off actually going to be at quarter past seven or should I just start the BBQ then, have a few drinks, a quick nap and shower before tuning in to catch the last five/ten minutes of the pre-game as per the norm.

Latest posts