What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos Discussion

LESStar58

Referee
file.php
frances kit for the euro cup thats one massive sponosr

Love the gold striping. Sponsor ruins it.

Okay so it doesn't explicitly say 'new design' but given to fact they are saying here that there's an announcement in coming weeks and that they are 'sworn to secrecy' makes me think it is a new design. They've already announced Brydens sponsorship and shown it on the main jersey so that won't be it. At that announcement they only showed the home too. So I'm think new alternate design.

11k9nip.png

kdalymc

Bench
If so ha, well done in trying to establish a long going brand with a unique look to link the two clubs but stand as one. Pffft

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The main jersey design stays the same with the exception of obviously Bryden's and the bottom of the V chopped as a result. It appears in their 2016 Membership brochure as well.

It's more than likely they'll do what they've done in recent seasons and release the designs of the rest i.e. alternate (everyone hated the white-grey number) and heritage (I hope they keep the 2005 one and use it more).

I hope most clubs steer away from doing ANZAC jerseys this coming season as well.

It's more than likely they'll do what they've done in recent seasons and release the designs of the rest i.e. alternate (everyone hated the white-grey number) and heritage (I hope they keep the 2005 one and use it more).

Personally I hope they bring this back as the heritage design. Or even better, use it as the alternate.

4q1jyq.jpg

insert.pause

First Grade
Damn, that's Fugly!

Why the chevrons? straighten them up into stripes and it's the inverted home jumper, they didn't need chevrons.

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I must be a minority... I don't mind it. Clear white at the top with club colours at the bottom. At least it's not like Hawthorn's AFL clash monstrosity last season, practically a netball top.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Our displeasures aside. Teens on instagram are frothing it.

I love the one off NAVY jersey we played with against the Dragons in 2010. Wish that was our away.

Last edited:

Latest posts