What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos Discussion

I guess when your shithouse club is not playing in September a thread about a new logo is all you've got.

F*ck you're a soft-c*ck tosser. These innocent Panthers fans haven't said sh*t about your scummy, under-handed, booster money using, cheating, over-privileged club. So why not just keep it moving? Why come in here and take a shot at them? Did a Panthers fan mock the Broncos for not making the finals last year or something?

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
(Though i dont believe this is the intention) i like to think of these as a leadup to the actual anniversary...

If a team comes in to the comp in 1995, the officially begin as a club on November 1st 1994. I think its better to advitise a celibration like this for the year prior rather than tell people "oh yeh, it was our birthday last month. i cant believe you forgot...."

betcats

Referee
F*ck you're a soft-c*ck tosser. These innocent Panthers fans haven't said sh*t about your scummy, under-handed, booster money using, cheating, over-privileged club. So why not just keep it moving? Why come in here and take a shot at them? Did a Panthers fan mock the Broncos for not making the finals last year or something?

Appreciate the support Bobby but tbf more than one of us probably did on here though it was in response to consistent trolling from one of their geniuss all year long.

Snappy seems to be holding a grudge like a spurned ex GF.

Snappy

Coach
ah poor butthurt bobby

It was actually a response to a post on the first page. Thread clearly belongs in the panthers sub-forum.

beave

Coach
Agreed... whats the 95 cowboys away shirt look like???

Flip the stubby cooler jersey upside down. That's the best explanation I can make of it. Still looked pretty good imo. Any design that minimises the quota of yellow is fine in my eyes. It was never meant to be a primary colour, purely as an accent.

hellteam

First Grade
Agreed... whats the 95 cowboys away shirt look like???

Flip the stubby cooler jersey upside down. That's the best explanation I can make of it. Still looked pretty good imo. Any design that minimises the quota of yellow is fine in my eyes. It was never meant to be a primary colour, purely as an accent.

Yep, the away was great too. Here's some pics

$_58.JPG

adamkungl

Immortal
An anniversary in the common sense is a day, as such it doesn't really hold much significance for fans of a sports team.

Makes far more sense for a sports club to celebrate their 50th season.

Pedantic merkins = wrong.

Penrith, Roosters, Dogs = Right

GongPanther

Referee
This debate can be sorted with your own hands without ever having to count to 50.

Take your thumb and count it as the first actual year that Penrith played in the NSWRL which is 1967.

By the time you have counted all your fingers,the last one ends on 1976.

So going by this easy method,you times it by 10.

50 years.

kdalymc

Bench
Haha I don't really care. I'm all for whatever. But when some teams clearly label it "...st season" all should, and not incorrectly as an anniversary..

Latest posts