What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Match Review Committee / Judiciary

skeepe

Immortal
Frizzell is guilty for trying to get past a referee.

Coote touches a referee while appealing for a decision to go his way and is found not guilty.

This is it. We've hit peak stupidity.

Snappy

Coach
It's tough. But considering my team has had two players suspended for the same thing the last two years, at least it's consistent.

JW

Coach
At a loss to come to terms with the flagrant f**king stupidity coming into the game. Handy for us this week with Friz being out, but bloody hell...

18to87

First Grade
The backlash on twitter has been huge and not just from Dragons fans. Greenburg won't be logging on for two weeks.

Surely

Post Whore
Frizzell is guilty for trying to get past a referee.

Coote touches a referee while appealing for a decision to go his way and is found not guilty.

This is it. We've hit peak stupidity.

No I don't think the nrl have hit their peak yet, they are a special kind of stupid and I think they can go higher if they apply themselves.

Spot On

Coach
It's tough. But considering my team has had two players suspended for the same thing the last two years, at least it's consistent.

Line a panel of f**king monkeys up and you'd get more consistency than those being paid to make common sense decisions.

To those in this thread, please do us a favour and drop the NRL and Greenburg an email outlining your frustrations. Squeaky wheel and all that. It has to be done.

Card Shark

Immortal
It was the most innocuous thing I've ever seen. He gently pushed past him, more as an act of courtesy than a "get out of my way".

I don't think he thought anything of it, nor did the ref. What an embarrassment this is....& I'm normally in favour of players being banned for touching the ref.

Uncle Kraka

Juniors
Absolute rubbish. Coote touched the ref to get his attention to have a whinge and got off his charge while Frizzel politely brushed passed and gets hit with a suspension.

Jaegerex

Juniors
Absolute rubbish. Coote touched the ref to get his attention to have a whinge and got off his charge while Frizzel politely brushed passed and gets hit with a suspension.

Even better, this.

26027ad2901c85cb08fb1816b1aa368a

From http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...n/news-story/8400d1eb91e6e663c7423d1a25dd2c80

Smith wasn't even cited and he moved the ref out of the way.

This is the case they should of taken in as precedence.

Latest posts