What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Membership Discussion

RWB

Bench
How would it work here where games are rarely sold out? Surely clubs will sell tickets that they make money on first. Or is the option given to the purchaser?

That's exactly how it'd work.

And unless you had 2+ seats to sell it's unlikely someone would by a single seat.

Don't get me wrong it's a great initiative but it's not something that will be worth much until we start selling out games on consistent basis.

How would it work here where games are rarely sold out? Surely clubs will sell tickets that they make money on first. Or is the option given to the purchaser?

Don't get me wrong it's a great initiative but it's not something that will be worth much until we start selling out games on consistent basis.

At the sharks its due to the following.

People buy season seats but cant go for whatever reason.
people like me, go to games..cant buy f**king seats in the PB stand or the ET but want to due to the limited amount of seats.
So if I go on ticket exchange I can buy that seat for the game day off the club and the member gets a kickback from the club.

if I can get good seats through ticket exchange for more games ill definitely be going to more games.

I think at a ground like ours its a good idea.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Melbourne need to do a non ticketed membership! been telling them for 5 years but every year they fail to capitalise on fans who wont be able to get to a game.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Melbourne actually have a really good deal which is a "Flexi 10" - basically 10 paper passes barcoded to be accessible at any game. This means you can use them all at one game for 10 people, at multiple games for any number of people, or yourself for 10 games. Great idea.

Perth Red

Post Whore
yeh I think that is a great idea, means even if you miss a game you still get your value and even better you can take a mate

They need to do a NRL membership.

And you can buy 3, 6, 12, 18, 24 or 30 NRL club games.

Make it a decent price and I'm going to 2-3 games a weekend.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I'm not so precious and sensitive so as to be unable to have a laugh at my own expense...

Such misguided self importance and humourlessness is reserved for lol@souffs fans and bandwagoners.

alien

Referee
Souffs will be very interesting. If their fans have th3 same passion as the last few weeks it could get quite embarrassing for the pride of the league.

the bunnies will have more members than the chickens!

People who take out a membership package get to choose from one of the below as their members gift.

af38d6_913022f48db4422c858b8c62bff1352d.png_srz_p_659_143_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_png_srz

Mittens, WTF?!

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
pfft! you have so much hate in your heart senseless! chill out! :cool:

Oh? Not enough to change footy teams.

That's not even hatred though. It's just a decent tantrum from a supposed adult that further adds to the legend that is lol@souffs.