What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Membership Discussion

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Great to see.

It's hilarious:lol::lol::lol:

Are you getting a Tigers membership next season?

What type if you are? Supporter membership?

Why yes, I am a member, and have been so since waaaay back when oh, alien was also a member.

Good to see you payso much attention to our membership packs. Would you like a child's membership?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
People who take out a membership package get to choose from one of the below as their members gift.

af38d6_913022f48db4422c858b8c62bff1352d.png_srz_p_659_143_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_png_srz

Mittens, WTF?!

Come on mate you've been to WIN Stadium on the hill in July... Brass monkey stuff. Absolutely brilliant idea.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Why yes, I am a member, and have been so since waaaay back when oh, alien was also a member.

Good to see you payso much attention to our membership packs. Would you like a child's membership?

I actually don't take much interest in Tigers member packs. Your member base is only small anyway.

t-ba

Post Whore
Like the Cap.

Not interested in renewing as long as Penn and Zorba refuse to understand that they are merely custodians of a tradition greater than themselves and not just mere owners of a business.

Burns

First Grade
Is this thread going to double as memberships tally? If so, the Knights have a ticker on their page which currently says 1,259 so far.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Yep, go for it. Available counts so far:

Broncos: 6,657
Sharks: 2,960
Sea Eagles: 834
Knights: 1,259
Dragons: 1,361