What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 NRL Auckland Nines Event Thread

Who'll win the 2016 Auckland Nines?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Congrats Parra, well deserved win.

From the start it just wasn't the Warriors game, and once they started playing catch up and pushing passes they just made it worse for themselves.

Still, no significant injuries, SJ gets more confidence in his injury comeback. Happy enough with what happened over the weekend.

Vic Mackey

Referee
It's not choking when Parramatta was the better side. Just change your name bro.

Not contesting a bomb, running 30ms sideways on the first tackle and trying an impossible offload for a knock on. This was only the first 3 minutes.

It's a choke, pure and simple.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
It's not choking when Parramatta was the better side. Just change your name bro. Unless your not a Wartior fan then keep it.

Learn......To......Read

You quoted posters from other teams because of the whole choking comments, I said that it was just LU's default position and you want to have a go at me as if that's my position as well.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Pretty insulting to both teams IMO. Parra deserved winners and they earned it with how they played, nothing to do with anyone else choking. (SKD brain snap aside)

Exactly. It's clear Parra was better. The Warrior wasn't thrashing everyone and then came to the final and then???...THAT'S when you use the word choke.

Comprehension? Please.

Eels too good and they look the goods this year. They didn't even field Jennings and who knows who else. Good on the Eels.

Bazal

Post Whore
Jeez some people take this Nines thing too seriously :lol:

Nice as an Eels fan to win, obviously. But the things we did on the field at times were the best part of the tournament for mine, we looked like a well drilled football side with a plan that we played to and executed.

Corey Norman is a very good footballer, great to see Bevan French doing well I've got a huge wrap on him.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Not contesting a bomb, running 30ms sideways on the first tackle and trying an impossible offload for a knock on. This was only the first 3 minutes.

It's a choke, pure and simple.

That was the last minute of the first half.

Bombs get let go in every game of every round in the NRL. As dumb as the tactic is, it's not a choking tactic.

Keep trolling though.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Learn......To......Read

You quoted posters from other teams because of the whole choking comments, I said that it was just LU's default position and you want to have a go at me as if that's my position as well.

Anyone that writes in English can read English so you just made yourself look stupid.

Just move on.