What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R17 - FRI - Broncos 6-48 Storm @ Suncorp

Round 17: Broncos v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Could I throw in a little conspiracy here? The over under at half time was 54.5. Twice the storm had a chance at an easy goal in the last minute to hit 50 and also improve their for and against yet they went for the tap. Even in the last min. A little odd right?

Wouldn't be the first time that they were involved in something shady.

I'm sold

mongoose

Coach
It's amazing how good the Storm still are. I really thought they were going to slide and have a period of being a mid table team a few years ago.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
for us it's the month after origin... We had a rough slump in 2006, this one has a nasty feel to it though. I wonder about those josh Maguire rumours, something about his attitude doesn't sit right with me.

As some may have predicted, I worry that grand final will take its toll. I hoped it would make them hungrier, though injuries have sapped us.

GongPanther

Referee
Yea cam smith wasn't on the field. He came off with more the 10 minutes to go. Cronk also had an early night.
It was pretty much a training run for the storm, they had their second string Spine players out there getting match practice.

All I saw out of one eye in watching the later replay was the blurr of Storm players zooming to one end of the ground.So pissed that I was,I wouldn't have noticed the Broncos if they went missing...oh wait..

Anyways,I stand corrected.:)

Latest posts