What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Wk 3 Prelim - Sharks 32-20 Cowboys @ Allianz Stadium

Preliminary Finals: Sharks v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
one minor thing i noticed during the sharks slump and then putting some wins together is the first hitup after a kick return holmes wasn't getting any decent impact for a few games and then starting to get his mojo back to get them rolling out of their own half and the team as a whole looked much much better.

one minor thing i noticed during the sharks slump and then putting some wins together is the first hitup after a kick return holmes wasn't getting any decent impact for a few games and then starting to get his mojo back to get them rolling out of their own half and the team as a whole looked much much better.

good observation,

Holmes and Bird copped an absolute rocket after the dragons game I am led to believe. they both needed to lift their intensity and effort and involvement.

basically their heads were in the clouds after all the wins and they had rested on their laurels "we will just win" etc

Flanno kindly explained this wasn't the case.

txta2

Bench
Sharks were always destined for top 4.They are in the window for a premiership right now

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
how many involvements will fifita have that don't involve some niggling crap that makes him look like a twat?

myrrh ken

First Grade
I don't believe the hype that the Cows are the walking wounded. How many JT/ Morgan miracles have we
seen? We need the same unrelenting pressure we put on JT when we first played them this year.

TheFrog

Coach
Haven't been here yet because this one is so hard to pick. I favour the Sharks because they'll be fresher after last week's extra time epic, and the Cowboys are without Ethan Lowe. He was missed last week but this is a much tougher forward pack they're facing. Being at home in Sydney tips the scales the Sharks way as well.

Wouldn't be surprised to be wrong, though. These Cows are very hard to put down.

isaiah

Bench
Twenty for the Sharks, nine against. Surely there can't be twenty people that think that history will not repeat. Finals game last year, flogging again.

Latest posts