What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Wk 3 Prelim - Sharks 32-20 Cowboys @ Allianz Stadium

Preliminary Finals: Sharks v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The_Shield

Juniors
I'm changing over to the sharks in this game. All the crying from the Cowboys is really starting to annoy me so I hope the sharks beat them

GongPanther

Referee
Sharks 32-16.

With Canberra to have a whale of a game to beat Melbourne,they will come out of that game totally battered and bruised.

Canberra will be under strength for the GF,prompting Sticky to whinge and appeal to the NRL for teams that do make the GF,to have two weeks to prepare for it just like the NFL.

Anyway,the real fairytale ending this century will be the one when the Sharkies finally break their 2nd generation drought. :)

MilkShark

First Grade
If I was a Cronulla fan I would be extremely happy with this season. Exceeded all expectations.
I think we have done well to get here but should have finished higher. Our late season form slump really hurt us.

I think we are on par with expectations but a grand final appearance would be exceeding them.

blaza88z

Coach
Sharks to win off the back of an extra tackle in a set, I wonder if JT would react the same given that he won a premiership last year

Latest posts