What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Country 12-20 City @ Mudgee

Country v City: Country v City

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King hit

Coach
When your halves are Townsend and Cartwright do you really have any chance?

At least one has a premiership, he has played well today as well

6ab61d3f20a16a39cab099a0f14a51f0

mxlegend99

Referee
How does Carty get picked in rep side of any kind after the way he has been playing this year?
He has missed most of the year... and he got picked because 50+ players withdraw from this game.

There are a few reserve graders in the City team. Blame the coaches banning players from this game.

King hit

Coach
Been an interesting and competitive game, much more interesting than the test. Like how both teams are spreading the ball wide and both look switched on in defense.

Defense from City is why they have the lead and I feel that their options on the last have been much better than Country's which has given them the lead at the break.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He's playing out of position. Put Gallen at 5/8th and see how good he looks. He's a second rower. Only Griffin thinks he is a half.

Daley wanted Moylan to play 6. But all the players withdrawing kind of forced the team to be how it is.
Guth could of played 1 in his sleep allowing Moylan to play 6.

He's playing out of position. Put Gallen at 5/8th and see how good he looks. He's a second rower. Only Griffin thinks he is a half.

Daley wanted Moylan to play 6. But all the players withdrawing kind of forced the team to be how it is.
I do apologise mate. I didn't mean to generalise. I was talking about as 5/8, so I agree with you