What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

Billythekid

First Grade
Tigers v Bulldogs
Roosters v Dragons
Storm v Warriors

should get over 20k next round

Easily. Hoping for 40K+ for the roosters v dragons and 25K+ for storm v warriors.

Depending how the tigers go this week that could be another good crowd. Dogs have won 4 from their last 5 and the tigers upset against the cowboys might have their fans back on board (Mondays result could affect things). It might depend how many dogs fans how up for an 'away' game. I think 30K is definitely possible would love to see it go higher than that.

Looking across the draw next week I think we could even nudge around 160K next week (being a little optimistic. That would have to go close to the biggest 2 rounds back to back ever. Would also be impressive considering there was only 1 broncos match in that period and it wasn't even a big crowd by their standards.

aarondoyle

Juniors
I'm disappointed with the Broncos crowd on Friday night. Seems the Lions were advertising their Sunday game all week but the Broncos always seem to let people work it out for themselves.

Canard

Immortal
I'm disappointed with the Broncos crowd on Friday night. Seems the Lions were advertising their Sunday game all week but the Broncos always seem to let people work it out for themselves.

To be fair to the Broncos, every man and his dog knows they only play Friday night.

Emu01

Juniors
To all the people who said rain wasn't affecting crowds can go and get F----D!

I must have had about 3 or 4 arguments with certain people from out of Sydney trying to argue it wasn't raining much and the crowds were shit..

We finally get a nice weekend of weather in Sydney and the fans go to the games.

Sorry to bring up the weather argument again but I wanted to get that off my chest.

T-Boon

Coach

A bit of competition will bring Brisbane alive.

thorson1987

Coach
Easily. Hoping for 40K+ for the roosters v dragons and 25K+ for storm v warriors.

Depending how the tigers go this week that could be another good crowd. Dogs have won 4 from their last 5 and the tigers upset against the cowboys might have their fans back on board (Mondays result could affect things). It might depend how many dogs fans how up for an 'away' game. I think 30K is definitely possible would love to see it go higher than that.

Looking across the draw next week I think we could even nudge around 160K next week (being a little optimistic. That would have to go close to the biggest 2 rounds back to back ever. Would also be impressive considering there was only 1 broncos match in that period and it wasn't even a big crowd by their standards.

Dogs members get reciprocal rights for this game too.

I must have had about 3 or 4 arguments with certain people from out of Sydney trying to argue it wasn't raining much and the crowds were shit..

We finally get a nice weekend of weather in Sydney and the fans go to the games.

Sorry to bring up the weather argument again but I wanted to get that off my chest.

Nah. Sydney's just shit.

Saint Doc

Coach
Why do Union fans keep lying about their crowd figures on LU constantly??

:joy: lol, bitch please!

During the FOXNRL coverage they did a scoreboard update of other codes and showed a try at the reds game. I'd never seen Suncorp so empty. So I googled the crowd. Didn't notice the date of the first google search result and just took it to be the crowd. But it was actually worse. LOL at yawnion

125A7FB8-5488-4281-A343-A1CAD59C972F.jpg

Pommy

Coach

It's also a long weekend which certainly helps.

Canard

Immortal
:joy: lol, bitch please!

During the FOXNRL coverage they did a scoreboard update of other codes and showed a try at the reds game. I'd never seen Suncorp so empty. So I googled the crowd. Didn't notice the date of the first google search result and just took it to be the crowd. But it was actually worse. LOL at yawnion

125A7FB8-5488-4281-A343-A1CAD59C972F.jpg

It's all right mate, you like Union. It takes all sorts.

Latest posts