What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

CC_Roosters

First Grade
there is just no event culture in sydney

none !!

I disagree, there is an event culture which in itself is part of the problem in that people will go to one for or special events but there is definitely no sports attendance culture in the region.

Adele has been in town, Beiber was in town.

f**k me, blew $150-200 at easter show today despite having free entey with my Thunder membership.

Only so many $$$ around for folks. Why the NRL as the biggest tennant cant do a joint ticket entry to show and game is beyond me.

Mind you a gun team from last year's prelim got what? 13996? Something about myths, hmm?

Raiderdave

First Grade
Adele has been in town, Beiber was in town.

f**k me, blew $150-200 at easter show today despite having free entey with my Thunder membership.

Only so many $$$ around for folks. Why the NRL as the biggest tennant cant do a joint ticket entry to show and game is beyond me.

Mind you a gun team from last year's prelim got what? Something about myths, hmm?

cro
It is Easter
Loads of people go away.
it an ok crowd considering both teams position on the ladder and it being Easter.
they got 50K a few years ago
38K the following year & .. 36K last year

& all at easter
& when they werent going much better then they are atm

what were you saying again ??

50000 was when Souths and Dogs at their peak in 2013.

When was the last time Canberra got 25,000-35,000 to a home premiership round, non finals?

Raiderdave

First Grade
I disagree, there is an event culture which in itself is part of the problem in that people will go to one for or special events but there is definitely no sports attendance culture in the region.

sports attendance & event culture should be related as they are in a lot of cities
our code deserves better then the way its treated by sydneysiders

Perth Red

Post Whore
All the weekends crowds were ok except manly's. Yes it's down on last years but so's everything else.

Time for nrl to schedule properly next year and have same games to build an event around each year.

All the weekends crowds were ok except manly's. Yes it's down on last years but so's everything else.

Time for nrl to schedule properly next year and have same games to build an event around each year.

Afl are having similar issues, are they not? As are a league? Crowds are down everywhere bar BBL.

Latest posts