What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

Evil_Mush

Juniors
6pm is 8pm NZ, yeah?

DO Auckland folk like FNF? Should be a great slot for them every 2nd Friday and when theyre away, switch that game to Sunday 6pm for every 2nd weekend.

We rarely get Friday home games, last one was in 2011 according to pre game so kinda hard to answer that question!

Given the weather up in the region last few days has been causing floods and general havoc, can't really blame crowds for not coming.
A shame in particular given it was coming off a win and against one of our big rivals Melbourne, I fully expect had the weather played ball there could've been up to around 15k (I was part of a 20k crowd when we played them a few years back on a nice day, though Sunday arvo).

We rarely get Friday home games, last one was in 2011 according to pre game so kinda hard to answer that question!

Given the weather up in the region last few days has been causing floods and general havoc, can't really blame crowds for not coming.
A shame in particular given it was coming off a win and against one of our big rivals Melbourne, I fully expect had the weather played ball there could've been up to around 15k (I was part of a 20k crowd when we played them a few years back on a nice day, though Sunday arvo).

Mate, in no way blaming conditions tonight. Just thinking as Friday event in Auckland, promoted right there it's a good time slot and pub land 6pm here will watch.

Teddyboy

First Grade
Portugal is half the size and half the wealth of Australia. Russia is interesting, never been but looking at lack of attendance I guess they aren't into professional sport much?
Good point about Russia as there Football and Ice Hockey crowds are not that good and fans are more into get trained up to fight other fans.
I think MMA and Pro Boxing is big.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Great crowd, Great stadium, great atmosphere, great game. If only every nrl club/game was like this.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
You could see some fencing happening outside of Suncorp readying the construction works.

Going from the Canberra ticket sales - which are looking pretty good at this stage! They are going to rip out the sections selected in black.

Billythekid

First Grade
The knights are still on an 18 game losing streak and facing arguably their lowest drawing opponent. I'm not sure fans have quite been convinced that they should start coming back. I think if the knights remain competitive (even with few wins) we'll see crowds improve.

Latest posts