What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

Generalzod

Immortal
11K for the premiers is the definition of pathetic dip shit : )
Dave in alll seriousness the game was played on a Thursday night it was pissing down all day I went to the game just as I got home it pelted, A lot of people aren't back home from work atleast 07:00 pm, by that you'll might as well watch it from home. Also it's late night shopping night.

Craigshark

First Grade
Don't bother trying to talk sense to the 'mong.' He is too busy clapping to himself over the shit crowd the Raiders got last night. Too bad he can't clap about them winning the footy match...

Raiderdave

First Grade
Don't bother trying to talk sense to the 'mong.' He is too busy clapping to himself over the shit crowd the Raiders got last night. Too bad he can't clap about them winning the footy match...

well maybe this one will discuss next weeks crowd
come on
seems i can't get a prediction for the premiers hosting their biggest rivals from any of their fans

come on mong
something please lol

Hahaha now that's the best example of stupid I have seen on this forum.

Shown up for the Mong he is and keep right on giving more.

16k = PATHETIC

You have been shown up for the loud mouth, arrogant wanker we all know you are Dave.

Bask in it mate. We love it

Craigshark

First Grade
Why don't you give us a prediction? Seeing as though you care so much. Too bad your stupid footy team cares more about a dumb clap and crowds rather than winning matches.

Stadium thread derailed by sharks fans vs Perth Red.
Crowd thread now derailed by Sharks fans vs the 11 year old Raiderdave.

Guys, I get it. 50 years was a long time to wait, but get that f**kin chip off ya shoulders. Ya won the comp. Cheer up.

BlueandGold

Juniors
It was a long weekend in Canberra, nearly 16k for a long weekend in the ACT is good. I am more worried with the 10k at Lottoland for Manyl's 2nd biggest attendance clash against the Rabbits. Even Manly against Parra last week was underwhelming.