What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

Raiderdave

First Grade
LOL. Yeah I'll probably just agree with you, you're right, other states get behind sports more.
Victorians don't follow sport they are just bubble dwellers.

ill type slowly for you so you can keep up

they don't follow any other sport any more then anyone else

except for the fumbling montrosity they call their own which they think everyone loves
or will love once they watch it
hence... delusional bubble dwellers par excellence

got it now !!

Marlins

Juniors
Round 8
Raiders Vs Manly - 15,976
Rabbits Vs Broncos - 11,083
Eels Vs Panthers - 14,070
Cowboys Vs Knights - 13,878
Sharks Vs Titans - 12,397
Wests Vs Bulldogs - 19,303
Roosters Vs Dragons - 40,864
Storm Vs Warriors - 22,153

Total Round 8 - 149,724
Average Round 8 - 18,715

Lethal3

Juniors
ill type slowly for you so you can keep up

they don't follow any other sport any more then anyone else

except for the fumbling montrosity they call their own which they think everyone loves
or will love once they watch it
hence... delusional bubble dwellers par excellence

got it now !!

Being a thread about nrl crowd numbers, your deflections expose you as an ignorant idiot.

dogz08

First Grade
stop replying to raiderdave
otherwise he'll keep replying back
thinking he's right
and typing like this

Raiderdave

First Grade
Being a thread about nrl crowd numbers, your deflections expose you as an ignorant idiot.

an ignorant idiot ... hahahaha this coming from the biggest pack of ignorant idiots on the planet

deflections ??
lol
a gibbering Vicderpian halfwit started a VFL love in dummy if youd care to actually go back & check
i merely pointed out the flaw in his crotch grabbing

don't cry just because not everyone buys into this self proclaimed sporting capital of the world crap
its a nonsense : )

DC_fan

Coach
it's a cult, a lot of parallels with Scientology actually
Round 8

Total Round 8 - 149,724
Average Round 8 - 18,715

Second best round of the season so far

Stormwarrior82

Juniors
I was surprised the storm crowd number was that low. I ended up getting tickets a couple days ago and the pax was 23176. The crowd seemed a lot bigger that 22k. The atmosphere was great. The weather ended up being ok. The clouds came in at the end of the game and a bit of a sprinkle on the way home.

moffla

Bench
I was surprised the storm crowd number was that low. I ended up getting tickets a couple days ago and the pax was 23176. The crowd seemed a lot bigger that 22k. The atmosphere was great. The weather ended up being ok. The clouds came in at the end of the game and a bit of a sprinkle on the way home.

Members with allocated seats not showing up doesn't help the cause. It's a problem that Melbourne Victory face often too. Pax was around 28,000, but members don't show up.

Really need to implement a seat return program

Perth Red

Post Whore
2 great crowds and atmospheres. Shows people will turn out, even in rain, if it is seen as a must do event.

Anyone who says big crowds don't make any difference to the enjoyment of watching a game on tv is clueless, as proven today.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Round 8

Total Round 8 - 149,724
Average Round 8 - 18,715

3 great crowds, 1 ok crowd, 4 poor crowds, imo.

azza29

Juniors
Really need to implement a seat return program

2 seats next to mine (Cat 1 members) have been empty every game this year and the last, good undercover location too so I assume someone has paid for them and just doesn't show up.

Agree a seat return program would be nice but realistically there's only one game a year where it would matter. If/when they start averaging 20k might be a different story.