What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Elim Final, Sun - Sharks 14-15* Cowboys @ Allianz

Finals Week 1: Sharks v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canard

Immortal
Gal, to his credit, was seriously embarrassed to sit next to Flanno at the presser.

The last 3 mins he just stares at his toes like a child who knows his parent is being a dickhead

blaza88z

Coach
The refereeing has been ridiculously bad this weekend, I am all for a good laugh at a whinging coach but I tell you what, he has every right to whinge, Barrett too

Pedge1971

First Grade
Such a shame that this live game discussion to me was ruined by such blatant whinging about the referees. Blind hatred makes people delusional and insane. It was a classic finals battle and all people can do is bitch and whine about referees who remember can't happen without them. I thought they did a fair job besides the Tamoulolo decision but you can't say it lost the Sharks the game.

Well said mate. Completely agree.

Pedge1971

First Grade
St.Merge supporters should be embarresesed to even show their faces on these forums after the year they've had.

Seriously taking delight in a ref butchering a game shows how demoralising a year they've had.

They sat there and copped it last week pretty graciously imo. A little better than you seem to be handling it.

Going to give any credit to your oponents or just sulk about the ref?

SBD82

Coach
Dear cowboys.

Please knock the scum out of the comp. The sight of gals face after losing is priceless.

Sincerely,

Every other team's fans.
Dear cowboys,

You thoroughly outdid yourself. Appreciate you adding a flanno meltdown for good measure.

The cheque is in the mail.

Latest posts