What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 membership renewal

monsterkev

Juniors
with the signing of Bent Hunt even it is for 2018 I think people will want to get there memberships purely because the signs are there with Juniors coming through and a few good player been signed up, I think a good coach will be around the corner as well.
Just Hope Saints have learned from all this, but past mistakes IE Farah Mary price etc
Yes lets hope so no more jobs for the boys

BrissyRedV

Bench
with the signing of Bent Hunt even it is for 2018 I think people will want to get there memberships purely because the signs are there with Juniors coming through and a few good player been signed up, I think a good coach will be around the corner as well.
Just Hope Saints have learned from all this, but past mistakes IE Farah Mary price etc
You place too much faith in the Dragons management. Watch for the Mary re-signing shortly after Hunt signs with the club stating Mary has a future as a head coach and they want to see how he goes with the team he always wanted.

glenndragon

Juniors
My first message on this forum late September 2016, I asked if it is a good idea to renew membership in a disfuctional run club whom supports a coach with little idea etc.... knowing that the signing of hunt in 18, the retention of good if not exceptional under 20 & cutters players.... with the season only a stones throw away....does this once great club need our support?

getsmarty

Immortal
17 Prizes in 17 Days
Wed 15th February, 09:00AM
A A

1487116614764.jpg

The 2017 Red V Membership program is now on sale and better than ever!

Starting Wednesday, February 15 if you are a 2017 Red V Member you will be in the draw to WIN one of 17 Prizes in 17 Days with a ‘Prize Line Up’ valued at $10,000.

The 17 Prizes in 17 Days Prize Line Up includes an exciting range of Dragons prizes: Corporate Outdoor boxes for eight people, Team Store Vouchers, Apple iPad packs, State of Origin tickets, framed signed photos or the chance to win back the cost of your membership.

Become A 2017 Red V Member For The Chance To Win 17 Prizes In 17 Days!

Prize Line Up

Team Store Voucher

Apple iPad Dragons Pack

Signed Framed Photo

SOO Ticket Pack (4 Adults)

WIN cost of your membership

Apple iPad Dragons Pack

Signed Framed Photo

Team Store Voucher

Signed Framed Photo

Corporate Outdoor Box

Team Store Voucher

Apple iPad Dragons Pack

Corporate Outdoor Box for 8 People

A winning member will be drawn each day in the lead up to the Dragons first home game in Round 1 at UOW Jubilee Oval Kogarah on Saturday, March 4.

Being a Red V Member gives you the opportunity to belong, connect and commit, and become an integral part of the Dragons.

As a Member you will receive access to a range of exclusive Member benefits, including the best value tickets, savings on merchandise, access to players, exclusive member events and exclusive Member benefit items.

There is no better way to show your true colours and support your team, and there is a package to suit everyone!

In 2017 you can choose Flexible Ticket Options, have access to the Dragons enhanced loyalty programs with Red V Rewards, Members Choice of ISC cap or scarf and the newly developed Dragons Faithful non ticketed package.

Entry level packages start at just $79 – renew or join at www.marchwithus.com.au or call 1300 DRAGON to Belong, Connect and Commit in 2017!

http://www.dragons.com.au/news/2017/02/15/_17_prizes_in_17_day.html

Latest posts