What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Origin II - NSW 16-18 QLD @ ANZ

Game II: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nice Beaver

First Grade
The class of the Qld spine stood up in the 2nd half... Blues spine went missings... Absolute poor discipline from Haynes & Graham...

NSW have to find a half that offers more than bombing the ball as the last play option... Daley should sent out clearer instructions.

Mate, when your half has played 15 odd Origin games, he should not need the coach to tell him how to control it from there.

Great club player, f*cking dreadfully out of his depth at the next level.

Bazal

Post Whore
I'm not sure what my favourite part was, Pearce once again showing he is not a rep halfback and completely failing to take charge in the second half, or QLD conceding zero penalties despite playing exactly the same footy they did in the first half where they conceded 4.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
The game did highlight why all the hype over the referees putting the whistle away for Origin one is a flawed concept if they ever consider it for standard NRL. Players/coaches would just exploit it and turn certain aspects of the game into an absolute mess.

T-Boon

Coach
when Pearce scores that try first half it is impossible to believe NSW lose. Its always easy to forget the origin story is about NSW complacency.

Midean

Juniors
i love how for 3 weeks everyone has been talking NSW up as though they had already won the series.
you merkins will never learn hahaha.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Good to see that as one wordsmith in Inglis is leaving Origin, Qld can pass the batton onto another toastmaster in Gagai.

Is that bloke the full quid?