What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Origin II - NSW 16-18 QLD @ ANZ

Game II: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canard

Immortal
How bad was Shitchell Piss.

And has a player ever done less then Josh Jackson and good more praise.

eagles4eva

First Grade
Mate, when your half has played 15 odd Origin games, he should not need the coach to tell him how to control it from there.

Great club player, f*cking dreadfully out of his depth at the next level.

Totally agree with you... But at what stage do you say enough and try something different... Hell there's a runner on the field every five seconds giving directions..

All in all, entertaining game.. Qld more desire in the end

Dave_

Juniors
How bad was Shitchell Piss.

And has a player ever done less then Josh Jackson and good more praise.
Myth was typically garbage and yes, Jackson usually does sweet f/a but seriously, out the glass Barbie down... he had a great game tonight.

Danish

Referee
If Hayne threw the ball to Morris instead trying to be a hero nsw win. Simples.

But Morris "stole" Jarryd's try earlier in the half by daring to also run in support of Maloney, you see. So Hayne clearly deserved the next one.

If Teddy doesn't go off for HIA I've no doubt Hayne was about to be hooked for Bird

kbw

Bench
Pearce like a lot of his team mates was good in the first half. But yes he was terrible in the second. He did have a lot of mates though.

I am so disappointed with NSW's effort in the second half I forgot about the first QLD try that was not a try .....