What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Origin II - NSW 16-18 QLD @ ANZ

Game II: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I was waiting for someone to mention it, it blatant too but apparently didn't even warrant a check and conveniently the commentators were silent too.
But it wouldn't be Origin if NSW wasn't complaining about the officiating.
Do you have selective hearing?

Not only did the commentators say it should have been a penalty, they ran a replay of it and agreed a second time.

Take your bullshit Maroons glasses off.

Knightmare

Coach
Wally

Mal

Locky

JT/ Cronk

It's an unwritten rule that every Qld Origin great gets to play their final game at Lang Park- in a $$$Decider$$$...

King hit

Coach
I didn't hear that.
In any case the amount of tackling/shoving off the ball was ridiculous, on both sides.
I was waiting for someone to mention it, it blatant too but apparently didn't even warrant a check and conveniently the commentators were silent too.
But it wouldn't be Origin if NSW wasn't complaining about the officiating.

Yet the QLD fans who whinged about referees on my facebook feed in the first half, the courier mail who ran sob stories about being cheated in Game 1, and your own god Thurston who has a history of abusing officials and attacking the games integrity is any different.

More QLD hypocrisy

Canard

Immortal
Yet the QLD fans who whinged about referees on my facebook feed in the first half, the courier mail who ran sob stories about being cheated in Game 1, and your own god Thurston who has a history of abusing officials and attacking the games integrity is any different.

Well if it was on your Facebook, then shit mate, I can't argue with that.

You win, game over.

Lebbo73

Bench

More QLD hypocrisy
It is pretty obvious that you are punch drunk, Tommy.

STORM.99/07

Bench
Got to say this guy's how many times have we scene stripping of the ball penalties in this years NRL season not many right? all considered loose carries, anyway we see a great hit from Graham and Fafita on Gagai (I think} and he loses control of it. Turning point of the game.
Graham stripped the ball out.dumb as a pot plant

Unscrupulous

Bench
I'm tipping fair refereeing and a 22 - 8 win to NSW in Game 3. They're clearly the better team and I don't see them capitulating twice in a row. I'd tell you QLDers to put the house on it but alas you can't bet state government property.

Lebbo73

Bench
I'm tipping fair refereeing and a 22 - 8 win to NSW in Game 3. They're clearly the better team and I don't see them capitulating twice in a row. I'd tell you QLDers to put the house on it but alas you can't bet state government property.
I don't know about the wealth of my fellow QLDers but I am pretty sure it isn't State government property. When you owe $80b, does that mean you own anything?

Latest posts