What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Prelim Final, Sat - Roosters 16-29 Cowboys @ Allianz

Finals Week 3: Roosters v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

super_coach

First Grade
Mitchell for a young kid has a bucket load of grub in him. Every tackle he has to put the niggle in. I would have thought the coaching staff would have got this out of his game,but we are talking the Chooks

mozza91

Coach
I don't mind losing to the Cowboys, don't mind them but it's f**king disgusting that we've made 1 grand final in the last 5 years despite making 4 preliminary finals.

Don't know what it is but the team lacks something in these big games and it's so hard to deal with as a fan.
My heart bleeds for you.

butchmcdick

Immortal
Firstly, well done Cowboys.

Secondly, I hope Taumalolo hospitalises the smug likes of Munster, Slater and Smith.

Thirdly, these two teams are the most geographically distant from each other in the NRL. If GF tickets went on sale tomorrow, the crowd would comprise of Two Men and A Baby..

Probably Bob Brown, his empty out Paul Thomas and a turd enclosed in Glad Wrap..

Isn't Auckland further away from Townsville than Melbourne?

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
What about Auckland to Townsville?
You are correct. I flew from Sydney to Christchurch once and it only took two hours so I assumed that Melbourne was further away from Townsville than any city in New Zealand.

DIstance from Townsville to Auckland - about 3300 kms

Distance from Townsville to Melbourne about 2500 kms

I lived recently ih Bundaberg and the signs on the Bruce Highway always had some hideous distance to Townsville. Maybe I was mistaken.

Cockosh

Juniors
Congratulations cowboys. You schooled us tonight in what it means to play intelligent football. All season I kept convincing myself we had another level. That is our best plain and simple. It's how we play. It isn't good enough to win you a comp. thanks cowboys you saved us the embarrassment of getting thumped by storm. After watching you guys tonight I don't see why the run can't continue.Good luck next week.

Latest posts