What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R14 Fri - Sea Eagles 18-14 Knights @ Lottoland

Round 14: Sea Eagles v Knights

• Newcastle Knights

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Mackey

Referee
Reminds me of when David nofoaluma scored a clear try at Brookie a couple of years ago. Steve Clarke said no try and refused to go upstairs to check it. But manly were viewed as a good team and the Tigers shit so it didn't matter.

Frederick

Staff member
So if Newcastle get themselves back into his, but lose by less than 6, what will the NRL say?

Bazal

Post Whore
The thing that really shits me is that if Brown comes out and blasts the ref for that call, HE'S the one who gets fined. For telling the truth. It's absolutely garbage, there's no accountability and the refs are practically untouchable.

Johns Magic

Referee
Truly believe referees subconsciously have ideas of what the outcome should be before it happens.

100%.

5 minutes earlier they referred one with the on-field ruling as a try. Uate was clearly out and the touch judge was right there.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Just so I get it - the NRL owns a team that its trying to sell and they clearly think the best way to get an easy sale and good price, is to rig games so that team loses?

That would be akin to putting a car on carsales.com then taking a baseball bat to it.

But please.....do carry on.

Frederick

Staff member
The thing that really shits me is that if Brown comes out and blasts the ref for that call, HE'S the one who gets fined. For telling the truth. It's absolutely garbage, there's no accountability and the refs are practically untouchable.
f**k the fine, it needs to be said.

Latest posts