What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R3 - Cowboys 8-30 Sea Eagles @ 1300SMILES

Round 3: Cowboys v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wibble

Bench
I'm really enjoying this game, wasn't expecting two depleted teams, and one such a heavy favourite, to provide such a good game. Well done to both teams.

Cowboys a bit lucky to only be down by 6; if Chamber's "No Try" was because the hand left the ball and therefore it was deemed a lost possession, it seemed to me that Granville did the same thing. Of course, Cowboys are pretty unlucky from virtually every other perspective to be down so many troops.

Manly and Cowboys (and Titans the other night) all showing that you can play with some resolve, and put in a good effort, even if your team is missing important players.

Hope the second half is as good, Manly in this heat, vs Thurston, won't want to drop the ball so much second half...

mave

Coach
Taupau, Lussick, Fonua-Blake. Lussick was Manly's best prop last season, Marty and AFB round up the other 2 best props. Lloyd Perrett also out, would get time over Brown, Bainbridge, Hastings, Lane, and Lawrence.

Mate and Stewart still on the books, so the cap isn't available to replace them, effectively a squad of 23.

Both teams have a few important guys out.

They cancel each other out imo, in terms of importance to their own team.

Obviously Scott and JTama are better individual players than Tapaou and AFB.

wibble

Bench
Both teams have a few important guys out.

They cancel each other out imo, in terms of importance to their own team.

Obviously Scott and JTama are better individual players than Tapaou and AFB.

We expect the Cowboys to keep finding ways of winning, but your mob looking much better despite the injuries. It must be pleasing, though still 40 minutes to go

wibble

Bench
Great effort from Manly still, and from Lawrence in particular, after he copped a few rough calls earlier. The game is not going how I thought it would!