What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R5 Sun - Wests Tigers 6-28 Dragons @ ANZ

Round 5: Wests Tigers v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wittyfan

Referee
Edwards had a huge game yesterday until he came off and Brooks and Moses were dangerous in the first half. Both will be missed. Dragons by 4.

Hutty1986

Immortal
True but I'll quote that dude for August/when the finals are near

Swear Dragons have starts like this every year and just fall to a heap
lol, I wouldn't be taking the word of one numpty as gospel-we aren't getting carried away with anything.

Tigers are a bloody dangerous side, and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if you rolled us this weekend. We only turned up for about 25 minutes against the Warriors & luckily for us they barely turned up at all.

Alec's-saints

Juniors
lol, I wouldn't be taking the word of one numpty as gospel-we aren't getting carried away with anything.

Tigers are a bloody dangerous side, and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if you rolled us this weekend. We only turned up for about 25 minutes against the Warriors & luckily for us they barely turned up at all.
atleast we not last like the tigers

thommo4pm

Coach
Very nervous about this game. Our forwards should be too strong for the Tigers, but not confident at all.
The Tigers will eventually turn the first half effort into an 80 minute performance, and if we get behind we panic something shocking.

betcats

Referee
How bigs this webster blokes face? lol

I'm going out on a limb here and tipping the tigers to win without brooks.

Latest posts