What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R5 Sun - Wests Tigers 6-28 Dragons @ ANZ

Round 5: Wests Tigers v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tumbidragon

First Grade
When ever the punters say we should do it easy over Wests they always find a way to get an arsey win over us. Danger game for Saints imo. Expecting Saints to win, but wouldn't be surprised if Webster gets his 1st win in the big show.

Vic Mackey

Referee
We've had a pretty decent run over saints and I get why some people think we might cause an upset but I can't really see it. Our attacking style that has has success over them seems a million miles away. We've scored 3 tries in 3 games. 1 was an intercept, 1 was a lucky try after a botched play and the other was 1 pass off the dummyhalf.

Whilst I think this is the best 1-17 we've had this year I can't see Wests getting up unless there's a drastic lift in form and saints put in a stinker.

tumbidragon

First Grade
Don't know where this comes from.... Considering, from what I can see, 50% of Panthers fans have tipped the Tigers in this thread, and only one dared to lol@tigpies (which will never stick as well as the lol@souffs movement).
I believe it's called 'toxic shock syndrome' It happens when an individual leaves ones tampon in ones vagina too long, and it gets all sandy...

Clifferd

Coach
When ever the punters say we should do it easy over Wests they always find a way to get an arsey win over us. Danger game for Saints imo. Expecting Saints to win, but wouldn't be surprised if Webster gets his 1st win in the big show.

Whilst we have the wood on you recently this years form I just can't see it

We can't even score in a brothel atm and your forwards will f**king hammer us

tumbidragon

First Grade
Whilst we have the wood on you recently this years form I just can't see it

We can't even score in a brothel atm and your forwards will f**king hammer us
Please! Any1 can score at a brothel. Just need to smack those 20's out @ bitches like the board throws money @ the 'big 4'..

This Year?

Immortal
We've had a pretty decent run over saints and I get why some people think we might cause an upset but I can't really see it. Our attacking style that has has success over them seems a million miles away. We've scored 3 tries in 3 games. 1 was an intercept, 1 was a lucky try after a botched play and the other was 1 pass off the dummyhalf.

Whilst I think this is the best 1-17 we've had this year I can't see Wests getting up unless there's a drastic lift in form and saints put in a stinker.

If the Tigers go wide quickly they can cause havoc to our defence which will start to get the middle men more interested on their outside instead of in front of them. The Tigers are due a good game and they always fancy their chances against us. I'd love to say my mob would rack up a score but the last time that happened Gasnier was playing for us,

This definitely won't be a cakewalk for St George unless the Tigers give up like they did against the Raiders.

TheFrog

Coach
Rain forecast for game time. Sorry, Tiges, this mob grow several arms and legs when it's bucketing down.

Clifferd

Coach
1. James Tedesco
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Jamal Idris
4. Kevin Naiqama
5. Moses Suli
6. Mitchell Moses
7. Jack Littlejohn
8. Aaron Woods (capt.)
9. Matt McIlwrick
10. Ava Seumanufagai
11. Josh Aloiai
12. Chris Lawrence
13. Elijah Taylor

Interchange:
14. Tim Grant
15. Sauaso Sue
16. Michael Chee Kam
17. Matt Ballin

Reserves:
19. Justin Hunt
20. Kyle Lovett
Coach: Andrew Webster

Probably our best team named available without having an 80 minute hooker. Shame it's taken until round 5 to figure that out

Clifferd

Coach
fairly confident we can burn you guys out wide, its the forward battle im worried about.

simmo05

Bench
Dragon forward pack looks to be the best in the comp. I think the tigers are going to be in for a tough afternoon

TheVelourFog

First Grade
Dugan best ball-running number 1 in the game? :D

I like how the "best" is whoever happens to be playing at the time